certmgr.msc - Import Personal Certificate
How to import personal certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? My personal certificate also contains my private key and is stored in a PKCS#12 (Public-Key Cryptography Standards #12) file.
You can import a private key with a self-signed certificate stored in a PKCS#12 file into certificate stores using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system.
2. Click "Action > All Tasks > Import..." menu You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
3. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
4. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file like "C:\fyicenter\linda.p12" and click "Next" button. You see Password screen showing up. PKCS#12 files contain private keys and are password protected.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Keep the suggested Personal certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" button to finish importing the private key and its self-signed certificate.
2012-08-03, 8421👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA Issuer: DigiCert High Assurance EV ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Root E...
How to add a trusted CA (Certificate Authority) certificate into Java default keystore on Windows? M...
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.ex e"download on my desktop. If you ...
How to import a certificate from a certificate file into a certificate store with Microsoft "certuti...