certmgr.msc - Import Personal Certificate
How to import personal certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? My personal certificate also contains my private key and is stored in a PKCS#12 (Public-Key Cryptography Standards #12) file.
You can import a private key with a self-signed certificate stored in a PKCS#12 file into certificate stores using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system.
2. Click "Action > All Tasks > Import..." menu You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
3. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
4. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file like "C:\fyicenter\linda.p12" and click "Next" button. You see Password screen showing up. PKCS#12 files contain private keys and are password protected.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Keep the suggested Personal certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" button to finish importing the private key and its self-signed certificate.
2012-08-03, 7395👍, 0💬
What is the password for the Java default trusted keystore file: "cacerts"? The Java Keytool prompts...
Certificate Summary: Subject: signin.ebay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA Ex...
How to download Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows 7? I know it can be used to manage cert8.gb and ...
Where to click to get more Website information in Google Chrome? I want to know if the page I am int...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -addstore" command? What are command options supported by "certuti...