certmgr.msc - Export Certificate from Certificate Store
How to export a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? I want to keep it in a certificate file.
You can export a certificate from a certificate store to a certificate file using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" certificate store and click on "Certificates".
3. Locate and double-click on "NO LIABILITY ACCEPTED, (c)97 VeriSign, Inc.". You see certificate viewer showing up with "General" tab open.
4. Click "Details" and click "Copy to File..." button. You see Certificate Export Wizard showing up.
5. Click "Next" button. You see "Export File Format" screen showing up.
6. Keep the default format "DER encoded X.509 (.CER)" and click "Next" button. You see "File to Export" screen showing up.
7. Find the folder where you want to save the file, enter a file name like "VeriSign_Expired.cer" and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
8. Click "Finish" button to save the CA certificate to specified file.
2012-08-03, 7807👍, 0💬
What options are supported by the "keytool -list" command? Java Keytool can be used to manage certif...
Certificate Summary: Subject: WWW.ICQ.COM Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration:...
Where to find tutorials on using Certificate Generation Tool "makecert.exe" on Windows? Here is a co...
What can I use OpenSSL "s_client" command for? What are options supported by the "s_client" command?...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust Certification Authority - L1K Issuer: Entrust Root Certificati...