certmgr.msc - Import Root CA Certificate
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certificate in a PEM certificate file.
You can import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system.
2. Locate and right-mouse click "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" certificate store. You see context menu showing up.
3. Click "All Tasks > Import..." button. You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
4. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
5. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file like "C:\fyicenter\SwissSign.cer", and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Make sure "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" is selected as the certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" button to finish importing the certificate.
2012-08-03, 18537👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Root E...
How to view contents of an RSA public key file using OpenSSL "rsa" command? If you want to view cont...
What keystore files are used to hold certificates managed by Java Control Panel? I want to manage th...
Certificate summary - Owner: Starfield Class 2 Certification Authority, "Starfield Technologies, Inc...
How to get the hash value (or thumbprint value) of a certificate? I have the certificate stored in D...