certmgr.msc - Import Root CA Certificate
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certificate in a PEM certificate file.
You can import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system.
2. Locate and right-mouse click "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" certificate store. You see context menu showing up.
3. Click "All Tasks > Import..." button. You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
4. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
5. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file like "C:\fyicenter\SwissSign.cer", and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Make sure "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" is selected as the certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" button to finish importing the certificate.
2012-08-03, 17024👍, 0💬
How to export a certificate from a cert8.db file to a certificate file in DER binary format? If you ...
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certific...
How to list all options that are supported by a specific OpenSSL command? I know the command but I d...
Where to find tutorials on managing certificate on Windows system? I want to learn how manages secur...
What is the file name is used by Firefox to store CA certificates on Windows 7 systems? Where this f...