certmgr.msc - Import Root CA Certificate
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certificate in a PEM certificate file.
You can import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system.
2. Locate and right-mouse click "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" certificate store. You see context menu showing up.
3. Click "All Tasks > Import..." button. You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
4. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
5. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file like "C:\fyicenter\SwissSign.cer", and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Make sure "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" is selected as the certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Click "Finish" button to finish importing the certificate.
2012-08-03, 11799👍, 0💬
What keystore files are used to hold certificates managed by Java Control Panel? I want to manage th...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust Certification Authority - L1K Issuer: Entrust Root Certificati...
How to get a list of all command options supported by "certmgr.exe"? You can see a list of all comma...
How to import a certificates to a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can import ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3 Issuer: VeriSign Class 3...