Download and Install OpenSSL Fulgan Binary for Windows
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and certificates.
You can download and install OpenSSL Windows version using these steps:
1. Go to the https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/ Website.
2. Search and select the latest version that matches your Windows type, like openssl-1.0.2h-i386-win32.zip.
3. Download and save the selected ZIP file to a folder, like C:\local\openssl.
4. Unzip the downloaded file C:\local\openssl\openssl-1.0.2h-i386-win32.zip. You will see some new files, like:
Directory of C:\local\openssl 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 2,318 HashInfo.txt 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 1,364,480 libeay32.dll 01/15/2014 11:38 AM 6,404 OpenSSL License.txt 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 516,608 openssl.exe 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 2,722 ReadMe.txt 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 335,872 ssleay32.dll
5. Try to run OpenSSL in a command line windows:
C:\fyicenter>\local\openssl\openssl.exe version WARNING: can't open config file: /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016
Ignore the warning for now. The missing file, openssl.cnf, is not needed for most OpenSSL commands. You can provide openssl.cnf from the command line, if needed.
2017-03-07, 22035👍, 1💬
Certificate summary - Owner: UTN - DATACorp SGC, http://www.usertrust.com ,The USERTRUST Network, L=...
Certificate summary - Owner: GeoTrust Extended Validation SSL CA - G2, GeoTrust Inc., US Issuer: Geo...
Certificate Summary: Subject: sni.cloudflaressl.com Issuer: CloudFlare Inc ECC CA-2 Expiration: 2019...
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not private" error screen in Google Chrome? I am using a we...
Certificate summary - Owner: AOL Member CA, America Online Inc., L=Dulles, ST=Virginia, US Issuer: A...