Download and Install OpenSSL Fulgan Binary for Windows
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and certificates.
You can download and install OpenSSL Windows version using these steps:
1. Go to the https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/ Website.
2. Search and select the latest version that matches your Windows type, like openssl-1.0.2h-i386-win32.zip.
3. Download and save the selected ZIP file to a folder, like C:\local\openssl.
4. Unzip the downloaded file C:\local\openssl\openssl-1.0.2h-i386-win32.zip. You will see some new files, like:
Directory of C:\local\openssl 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 2,318 HashInfo.txt 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 1,364,480 libeay32.dll 01/15/2014 11:38 AM 6,404 OpenSSL License.txt 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 516,608 openssl.exe 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 2,722 ReadMe.txt 05/04/2016 01:39 AM 335,872 ssleay32.dll
5. Try to run OpenSSL in a command line windows:
C:\fyicenter>\local\openssl\openssl.exe version WARNING: can't open config file: /usr/local/ssl/openssl.cnf OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016
Ignore the warning for now. The missing file, openssl.cnf, is not needed for most OpenSSL commands. You can provide openssl.cnf from the command line, if needed.
2017-03-07, 12244👍, 1💬
How to import personal certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? My personal certific...
What is "certmgr.msc" on Windows 7? What can I use it for? "certmgr.msc" is a predefined MMC (Micros...
How to list all certificates stored in the "cert8.db" file by Firefox 9? I know where "cert8.db" is ...
What is ASN.1 BIT STRING field type? How to specify BIT STRING field type in OpenSSL "asn1parse" com...
How to use the "keytool -printcertreq" command? I received a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file ...