certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 9284👍, 0💬
What are X509 V3 extensions options in the configuration file for the OpenSSL "req" command? X509 V3...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Sonera Class1 CA Issuer: Sonera Class1 CA Expiration: 2021-04-06 10:49...
How to list all certificates stored in the "cert8.db" file by Firefox 9? I know where "cert8.db" is ...
Can Microsoft "certutil" tool validates an expired certificates and reports the expired status? Yes....
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...