certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 9854👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust Certification Authority - L1K Issuer: Entrust Root Certificati...
Can I build a DSA private key from an OpenSSL configuration file? Yes, you can build a DSA private k...
How to export the public key out from a certificate using OpenSSL "x509" command? You can export the...
Do you want to learn how to manage certificates for Mozilla Firefox on Windows? Here is a collection...
Certificate summary - Owner: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware, http://www.usertrust.com ,The USERTRUST Network...