certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 9086👍, 0💬
What is "certmgr.msc" on Windows computer? What can I use it for? "certmgr.msc" is a predefined MMC ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.alipay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3 E...
Why am I getting the "data too large for key size" error, when using OpenSSL "rsautl" command to enc...
Certificate summary - Owner: Microsoft Internet Authority Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Root, CyberTr...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.hatena.ne.jp Issuer: Cybertrust Japan Public CA G1 Expiration: 201...