certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 8847👍, 0💬
What is "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? What can I use it for? "certmgr.exe" is a Certificate Manager co...
How to create a new system certificate store using the "makecert.exe" command? Yes, "makecert.exe" c...
How to view the ASN.1 structure of an DH private key using the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? You can ...
How to export a certificate from a cert8.db file to a certificate file in DER binary format? If you ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Yandex Passport Issuer: YandexExternalCA Expiration: 2014-01-17 15:15:...