certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 8672👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "./demoCA/newcerts: No such file or directory" error when running OpenSSL "ca" ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.taobao.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration...
How to use the "keytool -certreq" command? I have have created a new pair of public key and private ...
How to delete a root CA (Certificate Authority) certificate from IE? I don't know this CA and don't ...
How to generate a DER file with a configuration file using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can ...