certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 8061👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: Akamai Subordinate CA 3, Akamai Technologies Inc, US Issuer: GTE CyberT...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server CA - Class ... Issuer: C...
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not private" error screen in Google Chrome? I am using a we...
Can I sign my own CSR with a given serial number using the OpenSSL "req -x509" command? Yes, you can...
How to create a test certificate for myself and put it into "My - Personal" system certificate store...