certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 8320👍, 0💬
How to import a certificate as a user-level trusted certificate using Java Control Panel? If you obt...
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and cer...
How can I get a X.509 certificate file to play with OpenSSL commands "x509" command? If you have no ...
How to add a root CA certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have exported...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.chaturbate.com, IT, Multi Media LLC, L=Lake Forest, ST=California, US...