Generate 4096-bit RSA Key Pair with Portecle
How to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle? I want a very strong private key and public key pair to protect my document.
If you want to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle, you can follow these steps:
1. Click File > Open Keystore File in the menu.
2. Browse and open "FYIcenter.jks" and enter "FYIcenter" as the password.
3. Click Tools > Generate Key Pair in the menu.
4. Select "RSA" as the key algorithm and "4096" as the key size. You see the "Generate Certificate" form showing up.
5. Fill in the form and click OK. You see the "Key Pair Entry Alias" box showing up.
6. Enter "4096-RSA-Key-Pair" and click OK. You see "Key Pair Entry Password" box showing up.
7. Enter "FYIcenter" and click OK. You have a very strong RSA key pair generated in Portecle.
8. Click File > Save Keystore. You have the new key pair stored in "FYIcenter.jks" now.
2015-10-12, 2692👍, 0💬
Do you want to learn how to manage certificates for Mozilla Firefox on Windows? Here is a collection...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 P...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.yahoo.com Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Expiration:...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.hatena.ne.jp Issuer: Cybertrust Japan Public CA G1 Expiration: 201...
What is ASN.1 BIT STRING field type? How to specify BIT STRING field type in OpenSSL "asn1parse" com...