Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (922)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2561)
What Is (22)
Generate 4096-bit RSA Key Pair with Portecle
How to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle? I want a very strong private key and public key pair to protect my document.
If you want to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle, you can follow these steps:
1. Click File > Open Keystore File in the menu.
2. Browse and open "FYIcenter.jks" and enter "FYIcenter" as the password.
3. Click Tools > Generate Key Pair in the menu.
4. Select "RSA" as the key algorithm and "4096" as the key size. You see the "Generate Certificate" form showing up.
5. Fill in the form and click OK. You see the "Key Pair Entry Alias" box showing up.
6. Enter "4096-RSA-Key-Pair" and click OK. You see "Key Pair Entry Password" box showing up.
7. Enter "FYIcenter" and click OK. You have a very strong RSA key pair generated in Portecle.
8. Click File > Save Keystore. You have the new key pair stored in "FYIcenter.jks" now.
⇒Managing Key Pair with Portecle
2015-10-12, 4795👍, 0💬
What certificates are included in the Java default trusted certificate keystore file: "cacerts"? For...
How to see the list of root CA certificates used by IE (Internet Explorer)? To see the list of trust...
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and cer...
How to view the ASN.1 structure of an DH private key using the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? You can ...
Why am I getting the "Could not initialize the application's security component" error when staring ...