Generate 4096-bit RSA Key Pair with Portecle
How to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle? I want a very strong private key and public key pair to protect my document.
If you want to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle, you can follow these steps:
1. Click File > Open Keystore File in the menu.
2. Browse and open "FYIcenter.jks" and enter "FYIcenter" as the password.
3. Click Tools > Generate Key Pair in the menu.
4. Select "RSA" as the key algorithm and "4096" as the key size. You see the "Generate Certificate" form showing up.
5. Fill in the form and click OK. You see the "Key Pair Entry Alias" box showing up.
6. Enter "4096-RSA-Key-Pair" and click OK. You see "Key Pair Entry Password" box showing up.
7. Enter "FYIcenter" and click OK. You have a very strong RSA key pair generated in Portecle.
8. Click File > Save Keystore. You have the new key pair stored in "FYIcenter.jks" now.
2015-10-12, 3086👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN - DATACorp SGC Issuer: UTN - DATACorp SGC Expiration: 2019-06-24 1...
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...
How to generate a DER file with a single data field using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can u...
Where is the default trusted certificate keystore file located on my Windows system? I think I have ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Public...