Generate 4096-bit RSA Key Pair with Portecle
How to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle? I want a very strong private key and public key pair to protect my document.
If you want to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle, you can follow these steps:
1. Click File > Open Keystore File in the menu.
2. Browse and open "FYIcenter.jks" and enter "FYIcenter" as the password.
3. Click Tools > Generate Key Pair in the menu.
4. Select "RSA" as the key algorithm and "4096" as the key size. You see the "Generate Certificate" form showing up.
5. Fill in the form and click OK. You see the "Key Pair Entry Alias" box showing up.
6. Enter "4096-RSA-Key-Pair" and click OK. You see "Key Pair Entry Password" box showing up.
7. Enter "FYIcenter" and click OK. You have a very strong RSA key pair generated in Portecle.
8. Click File > Save Keystore. You have the new key pair stored in "FYIcenter.jks" now.
2015-10-12, 3186👍, 0💬
How to download the certificate from a root CA? I need to the root CA certificate to close the certi...
How to view Java user-level trusted certificates using Java Control Panel? To view Java user-level t...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust Certification Authority - L1K Issuer: Entrust Root Certificati...
How to export the server certificate to a file in IE? I can view the server certificate used by the ...
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and cer...