Generate 4096-bit RSA Key Pair with Portecle
How to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle? I want a very strong private key and public key pair to protect my document.
If you want to generate a 4096-bit RSA key pair with Portecle, you can follow these steps:
1. Click File > Open Keystore File in the menu.
2. Browse and open "FYIcenter.jks" and enter "FYIcenter" as the password.
3. Click Tools > Generate Key Pair in the menu.
4. Select "RSA" as the key algorithm and "4096" as the key size. You see the "Generate Certificate" form showing up.
5. Fill in the form and click OK. You see the "Key Pair Entry Alias" box showing up.
6. Enter "4096-RSA-Key-Pair" and click OK. You see "Key Pair Entry Password" box showing up.
7. Enter "FYIcenter" and click OK. You have a very strong RSA key pair generated in Portecle.
8. Click File > Save Keystore. You have the new key pair stored in "FYIcenter.jks" now.
2015-10-12, 3397👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: signin.ebay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA Ex...
How can I specify the search location of certificate stores for Microsoft "certutil" command? The do...
What Is Microsoft CertUtil? Microsoft CertUtil is a command-line program that is installed as part o...
Certificate Summary: Subject: T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 3 Issuer: T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 3 Expi...
What are BITWRAP and OCTWRAP modifiers in the configuration file for the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command...