Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 4283👍, 0💬
How to run OpenSSL commands? I have OpenSSL installed on my Windows computer. If you have OpenSSL fo...
Do you want to learn how to use Java Keytool as a certificate management tool? Here is a collection ...
How to view personal certificate using "certmgr.msc"? I have imported it in the Personal certificate...
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...
How to create a new system certificate store using the "makecert.exe" command? Yes, "makecert.exe" c...