Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 5061👍, 0💬
What is Java Keytool? I heard that Java Keytool is nice tool to generate keys and manage certificate...
How to export a certificate from a cert8.db file to a certificate file in PEM format? If you want to...
How to convert a certificate file in PEM (Privacy Enhanced Mail) format to DER (Distinguished Encodi...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.usps.com Issuer: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Expiration: 2014...
Certificate Summary: Subject: signin.ebay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA Ex...