Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 8769👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using OpenSSL "req" commands for certificate request and certificate gene...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GTS CA 1D4 Issuer: GTS Root R1 Expiration: 2027-09-30 00:00:42 UTC Key...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.blackboard.com, Managed Hosting, Blackboard Inc, L=Washington, ST=Dis...
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome? To export ...
How to decode a Public or Private Key and view its content? To help you to decode a Public or Privat...