Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 4685👍, 0💬
How to create a test certificate for myself and put it into "My - Personal" system certificate store...
How to search for certificates in all certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I want to see all cert...
How to export a Root CA certificate from IE? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate. ...
How to import a certificate from a certificate file into a certificate store with Microsoft "certuti...
How to use the "keytool -importcert" command? I have a certificate downloaded from a Web site and wa...