Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 3213👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA Issuer: DigiCert High Assurance EV ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5 Issuer: V...
How to import a certificates to a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can import ...
How to export a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? I want to keep it in a cer...
Certificate Summary: Subject: AAA Certificate Services Issuer: AAA Certificate Services Expiration: ...