Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 4515👍, 0💬
How to download JDK 1.7 for Windows? I want to use the Keytool included in the JDK to generate keys ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 Issuer: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 ...
Why I am getting the "No local Certification Authority; use -config option" error when running Micro...
What Is Microsoft CertUtil? Microsoft CertUtil is a command-line program that is installed as part o...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Thawte Timestamping CA Issuer: Thawte Timestamping CA Expiration: 2020...