Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (915)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2556)
What Is (22)
Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 9231👍, 0💬
Can Microsoft "certutil" tool validates an expired certificates and reports the expired status? Yes....
How to get a list of all certificates with more details in "Personal" certificate store using "certm...
How to export a certificate from a cert8.db file to a certificate file in PEM format? If you want to...
What can I use OpenSSL "req" command for? What are options supported by the "req" command? OpenSSL "...
How to import personal certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? My personal certific...