Create Keystore in JKS Format with Portecle
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certificates for my Java applications.
If you want to create a keystore file in JKS format and you are tired of using the JDK keytool commands, you can try the Portecle GUI tool.
1. Run Portecle.
2. Click File > New Keystore in the menu.
3. Select "JKS" as the keystore type and click OK You have an empty JKS keystore created in Portecle.
4. Click File > Save Keystore as... in the menu. You see "Set Keystore Password" box showing up.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password and click OK
6. Enter "FYIcenter.jks" as the file name and click Save You have an empty JKS keystore file created.
2015-10-12, 4405👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Baltimore CyberTrust Code Signing Root Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Co...
Certificate Summary: Subject: SecureTrust CA Issuer: SecureTrust CA Expiration: 2029-12-31 19:40:55 ...
How to see the signing chain of a server certificate in IE? I want to know the root CA who signs the...
How to download Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows 7? I know it can be used to manage cert8.gb and ...
How to specify a private key container the "makecert.exe" command? I want to keep the private in my ...