Viewing Certificate Details with getacert.com
How to view certificate details, like who is the subject and who is the issuer, with getacert.com?
Viewing certificate details with getacert.com is quick and easy:
1. Go to http://www.getacert.com
2. Click the "Decode public key details/attributes" link in the menu
3. Open your certificate in a text editor
4. Copy and paste the certificate content into getacert.com form
5. Click "SubmitCERT" button
6. Details of the subject and issuer of the certificate will be displayed
Of course, you view certificate details with other tools like JDK Keytool, OpenSSL, IE, Firefox, etc.
2013-09-29, 2160👍, 0💬
How to use the "keytool -gencert" command? I received a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file and w...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Class 2 Primary CA Issuer: Class 2 Primary CA Expiration: 2019-07-06 2...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 Issuer: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Root E...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority Issuer: Go Daddy Class 2 Cert...