Viewing Certificate Details with getacert.com
How to view certificate details, like who is the subject and who is the issuer, with getacert.com?
Viewing certificate details with getacert.com is quick and easy:
1. Go to http://www.getacert.com
2. Click the "Decode public key details/attributes" link in the menu
3. Open your certificate in a text editor
4. Copy and paste the certificate content into getacert.com form
5. Click "SubmitCERT" button
6. Details of the subject and issuer of the certificate will be displayed
Of course, you view certificate details with other tools like JDK Keytool, OpenSSL, IE, Firefox, etc.
2013-09-29, 2238👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "No local Certification Authority; use -config option" error when running Micro...
Where is the default trusted certificate keystore file located on my Windows system? I think I have ...
How to use the "keytool -exportcert" command? I want to export a certificate out of a keystore file ...
What is the password for the Java default trusted keystore file: "cacerts"? The Java Keytool prompts...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.mediafire.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC...