Viewing Certificate Details with getacert.com
How to view certificate details, like who is the subject and who is the issuer, with getacert.com?
Viewing certificate details with getacert.com is quick and easy:
1. Go to http://www.getacert.com
2. Click the "Decode public key details/attributes" link in the menu
3. Open your certificate in a text editor
4. Copy and paste the certificate content into getacert.com form
5. Click "SubmitCERT" button
6. Details of the subject and issuer of the certificate will be displayed
Of course, you view certificate details with other tools like JDK Keytool, OpenSSL, IE, Firefox, etc.
2013-09-29, 4230👍, 0💬
How to generate a pair of DSA Private Key and Public Key? To help you to generate a pair of DSA Priv...
Do you want to learn how to manage certificates on Windows with Microsoft "certutil" tool? Here is a...
What are CRL (Certificate Revocation List) and OCSP (Online Certificate Status Protocol)? I want to ...
Why I am getting the "there needs to be defined a directory for new certificate to be placed in" err...
Certificate summary - Owner: a248.e.akamai.net, "Akamai Technologies, Inc.", L=Cambridge, ST=MA, US ...