Viewing Certificate Details with getacert.com
How to view certificate details, like who is the subject and who is the issuer, with getacert.com?
Viewing certificate details with getacert.com is quick and easy:
1. Go to http://www.getacert.com
2. Click the "Decode public key details/attributes" link in the menu
3. Open your certificate in a text editor
4. Copy and paste the certificate content into getacert.com form
5. Click "SubmitCERT" button
6. Details of the subject and issuer of the certificate will be displayed
Of course, you view certificate details with other tools like JDK Keytool, OpenSSL, IE, Firefox, etc.
2013-09-29, 2299👍, 0💬
How to verify or validate a certificate using OpenSSL "verify" command? I got a certificate from the...
Certificate Summary: Subject: America Online Root Certification Authority 1 Issuer: America Online R...
How to import a certificate from a certificate file into a new certificate store with Microsoft "cer...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA Issuer: VeriSign Class...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -store" command? What are command options supported by "certutil -...