Viewing Certificate Details with getacert.com
How to view certificate details, like who is the subject and who is the issuer, with getacert.com?
Viewing certificate details with getacert.com is quick and easy:
1. Go to http://www.getacert.com
2. Click the "Decode public key details/attributes" link in the menu
3. Open your certificate in a text editor
4. Copy and paste the certificate content into getacert.com form
5. Click "SubmitCERT" button
6. Details of the subject and issuer of the certificate will be displayed
Of course, you view certificate details with other tools like JDK Keytool, OpenSSL, IE, Firefox, etc.
2013-09-29, 3606👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.wikipedia.org Issuer: RapidSSL CA Expiration: 2016-07-19 06:17:12 UT...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Sonera Class1 CA Issuer: Sonera Class1 CA Expiration: 2021-04-06 10:49...
How to get a list of basic options supported by the "makecert.exe" command? You can see a list of ba...
How to export the server certificate to a file in IE? I can view the server certificate used by the ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GeoTrust Universal CA Issuer: GeoTrust Universal CA Expiration: 2029-0...