Viewing Certificate Details with getacert.com
How to view certificate details, like who is the subject and who is the issuer, with getacert.com?
Viewing certificate details with getacert.com is quick and easy:
1. Go to http://www.getacert.com
2. Click the "Decode public key details/attributes" link in the menu
3. Open your certificate in a text editor
4. Copy and paste the certificate content into getacert.com form
5. Click "SubmitCERT" button
6. Details of the subject and issuer of the certificate will be displayed
Of course, you view certificate details with other tools like JDK Keytool, OpenSSL, IE, Firefox, etc.
2013-09-29, 2918👍, 0💬
How to use the "keytool -certreq" command? I have have created a new pair of public key and private ...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.mobile01.com, "Yong Sheng Technology Co., Ltd.", Web Services, L=Ta...
Why am I getting the "MSVCR71.dll is missing" error when running the "certutil" command on my Window...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server CA - Class ... Issuer: C...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 Issuer: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 ...