Install Mozilla "certutil" Tool for Windows
How to install Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows? I have nss-3.10.zip and nspr-4.6.zip download on my desktop.
If you have nss-3.10.zip and nspr-4.6.zip downloaded you can follow this tutorial to install them on your Windows system. The installation process is tricky, you need to follow it carefully.
1. Unzip nss-3.10.zip to a working folder like: C:\fyicenter. You see the sub-folder "nss-3.10RTM" showing up.
2. Rename the sub-folder to "nss" to make it easier to remember to full path: C:\fyicenter\nss\.
3. Copy all NSS .DLL files to .\bin folder to make it easier to make it easier to start the "certutil" command. You can run "copy C:\fyicenter\nss\lib\*.* C:\fyicenter\nss\bin" command to do so.
4. Unzip nspr-4.6.zip to the same working folder like: C:\fyicenter. You see the sub-folder "nspr-4.6" showing up.
5. Copy all NSPR .DLL files to .\bin folder to put the required .DLL files together. You can run "copy C:\fyicenter\nspr-4.6\lib\*.* C:\fyicenter\nss\bin" command to do so.
6. Copy "msvcr71.dll" from your old Windows XP system to C:\fyicenter\nss\bin folder to avoid the missing "msvcr71.dll" problem in Windows.
2017-09-28, 18467👍, 3💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.roblox.com Issuer: Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2 Expira...
Why I am getting the "variable lookup failed for ca::serial" error when running OpenSSL "ca" command...
How to use the "keytool -exportcert" command? I want to export a certificate out of a keystore file ...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.capitalone.com, IPS eCommerce, Capital One Financial, L=Glen Allen,...
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not private" error screen in Google Chrome? I am using a we...