Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (915)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2556)
What Is (22)
Disable Root CA Certificate on Android
How to remove or disable a Root CA certificate on my Android device? I don't trust that root CA anymore.
You can not remove any root CA certificate from the "System" store on your Android device. But you can disable it as shown in this tutorial:
1. Go to Settings > Personal > Security > Credential storage.
2. Tap on "Trusted Credentials - Display trusted CA certificates".
3. Tap on "System" tab. All trusted root CA certificates will be displayed.
4. Scroll down and tap on "DigiCert Inc - DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA". Details of the certificate will be displayed.
5. Tap on the "Disable" button near the bottom right corner of the screen. Then tap on OK to save the change. "DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA" should be displayed as unchecked (disabled).
â‡’ Install Certificates to "User" Store on Android
â‡ View CA Certificate Details on Android
â‡‘ Using Certificates Stores on Android
2016-02-01, 5218👍, 0💬
What are required root certificates for Windows 7 and other Windows systems? I was told to not touch...
How to generate a pair of DH Private Key and Public Key? To help you to generate a pair of DH Privat...
How to add a certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have a certificate fi...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Certum Trusted Network CA Issuer: Certum Trusted Network CA Expiration...
How to use additional DN fields to create CSR for personal certificates? You can set additional DN f...