certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7129👍, 0💬
How to get the hash value (or thumbprint value) of a certificate? I have the certificate stored in D...
What is "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? What can I use it for? "certmgr.exe" is a Certificate Manager co...
How to how extra an ASN.1 child structure using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? ASN.1 INTEGER field...
How to import a certificates to a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can import ...
What options are supported by the "keytool -gencert" command? Java Keytool can be used to sign a CSR...