certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 6789👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.sina.com.cn Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiratio...
Certificate Summary: Subject: KEYNECTIS ROOT CA Issuer: KEYNECTIS ROOT CA Expiration: 2020-05-26 00:...
Why am I getting the "MSVCR71.dll is missing" error when running the "certutil" command on my Window...
How to use the "keytool -importcert" command? I have a certificate downloaded from a Web site and wa...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA Issuer: VeriSign Class...