certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7989👍, 0💬
How to read the connection information on the page properties screen in IE? What is the meaning of "...
How to use the "keytool -certreq" command? I have have created a new pair of public key and private ...
Certificate summary - Owner: DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA, DigiCert Inc, US Issuer: DigiCert Globa...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Root E...
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware Issuer: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware Expiration: 2019...