certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 6122👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Class 2 Primary CA Issuer: Class 2 Primary CA Expiration: 2019-07-06 2...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust.net Certification Authority (2048) Issuer: Entrust.net Certifi...
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certific...
How to get a list of all certificates in "Personal" certificate store using "certmgr.exe"? The inter...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Go Daddy Secure Certification Authority Issuer: Go Daddy Class 2 Certi...