certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7781👍, 0💬
How to download the certificate from a root CA? I need to the root CA certificate to close the certi...
Why www.facebook.com has 2 certificates for their HTTPS Web site? To understand why www.facebook.com...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GTE CyberTrust Root 5 Issuer: GTE CyberTrust Root 5 Expiration: 2013-0...
Certificate Summary: Subject Common Name (CN): Baltimore CyberTrust Root Issuer Common Name (CN): Ba...
What commands are supported in Microsoft CertUtil? Here is a complete list of commands supported in ...