certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7326👍, 0💬
What is ASN.1 INTEGER field type? How to specify INTEGER field type in OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? ...
How to import a certificates to a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can import ...
How to convert a certificate file in DER (Distinguished Encoding Rules) format to PEM (Privacy Enhan...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.mediafire.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority Issuer: Go Daddy Class 2 Cert...