certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7487👍, 0💬
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -viewstore" command? What are command options supported by "certut...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -encode" command? What are command options supported by "certutil ...
How to delete a root CA (Certificate Authority) certificate from IE? I don't know this CA and don't ...
How to get a list of all certificates with more details in "Personal" certificate store using "certm...
How to view Java user-level trusted certificates using Java Control Panel? To view Java user-level t...