certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7603👍, 0💬
How to start "certmgr.msc" on Windows 7? I want to use it manage certificates on my system. If you w...
How to get a list of all certificates in "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" certificate st...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Public...
How to how generate a DER with a nested SEQUENCE ASN.1 structure using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" comma...
Certificate Summary: Subject Common Name (CN): Go Daddy Root Certificate Authority - G2 Issuer Commo...