certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 5906👍, 0💬
How to convert a certificate file in PEM (Privacy Enhanced Mail) format to DER (Distinguished Encodi...
What is the file name is used by Firefox to store CA certificates on Windows 7 systems? Where this f...
How to get a list of all certificates in "Personal" certificate store using "certmgr.exe"? The inter...
What keystore files are used to hold certificates managed by Java Control Panel? I want to manage th...
What can I use OpenSSL "x509" command for? What are options supported by the "x509" command? OpenSSL...