View CA Certificate Details on Android
How to view details of trusted root CA certificate on my Android device?
You can view details of a trusted CA certificate on your Android device as shown in this tutorial:
1. Go to Settings > Personal > Security > Credential storage.
2. Tap on "Trusted Credentials - Display trusted CA certificates". All installed certificates installed on the device will be displayed in two tabs: System and User.
3. Tap on "System" tab. All trusted root CA certificates will be displayed.
4. Scroll down and tap on "DigiCert Inc - DigiCert Global Root CA". Details of "DigiCert Global Root CA" certificate will be displayed.
5. Look at some properties of the certificate, like "Validity - Expires on: 11-09-2031".
2016-02-01, 12109👍, 0💬
What is "Java Control Panel" on Windows computers? I heard that it's a nice tool. The Java Control P...
How to show all certificates in the server certificate chain using the OpenSSL "s_client -connect" c...
Certificate summary - Owner: skydrive.live.com Issuer: Microsoft Secure Server Authority, Dredmond, ...
How to extract the public key from an RSA key file using OpenSSL "rsa" command? If you want to extra...
Certificate summary - Owner: support2.cdnetworks.net, CDNetworks Inc., L=San Jose, ST=California, US...