View CA Certificate Details on Android
How to view details of trusted root CA certificate on my Android device?
You can view details of a trusted CA certificate on your Android device as shown in this tutorial:
1. Go to Settings > Personal > Security > Credential storage.
2. Tap on "Trusted Credentials - Display trusted CA certificates". All installed certificates installed on the device will be displayed in two tabs: System and User.
3. Tap on "System" tab. All trusted root CA certificates will be displayed.
4. Scroll down and tap on "DigiCert Inc - DigiCert Global Root CA". Details of "DigiCert Global Root CA" certificate will be displayed.
5. Look at some properties of the certificate, like "Validity - Expires on: 11-09-2031".
2016-02-01, 4850👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: ePKI Root Certification Authority, "Chunghwa Telecom Co., Ltd.", TW Iss...
Certificate Summary: Subject: accounts.google.com Issuer: Thawte SGC CA Expiration: 2013-07-18 23:59...
Certificate summary - Owner: user.hao123.com, service operation department, "BeiJing Baidu Netcom Sc...
How to run Java Control Panel on Windows? I can not find it on my Windows computer. The "Java Contro...
How to show all certificates in the server certificate chain using the OpenSSL "s_client -connect" c...