Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (971)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2636)
What Is (22)
View CA Certificate Details on Android
How to view details of trusted root CA certificate on my Android device?
You can view details of a trusted CA certificate on your Android device as shown in this tutorial:
1. Go to Settings > Personal > Security > Credential storage.
2. Tap on "Trusted Credentials - Display trusted CA certificates". All installed certificates installed on the device will be displayed in two tabs: System and User.
3. Tap on "System" tab. All trusted root CA certificates will be displayed.
4. Scroll down and tap on "DigiCert Inc - DigiCert Global Root CA". Details of "DigiCert Global Root CA" certificate will be displayed.
5. Look at some properties of the certificate, like "Validity - Expires on: 11-09-2031".
â‡’ Disable Root CA Certificate on Android
â‡ Types of Certificates on Android
â‡‘ Using Certificates Stores on Android
2016-02-01, 8866👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: *.reverbnation.com, Domain Control Validated Issuer: AlphaSSL CA - G2, ...
What are the reasons for the "PKIX path building failed" error? I am getting this "sun.security.vali...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.hs.llnwd.net, "Limelight Networks, Inc.", L=Tempe, ST=Arizona, US, SE...
How to start the "Certificate Manager" inside Google Chrome? I heard that it can be used to manage t...
How to export my private key from the system certificate store into a file? The "export the private ...