Trusted Root Certification Authorities in Google Chrome
How to see the list of trusted root Certification Authorities (CA) and their certificates used by Google Chrome?
To see the list of trusted root Certification Authorities (CA) and their certificates used by Google Chrome, you need to use the Certificate Manager built inside Google Chrome as shown below:
1. Click the "Customize and control Google Chrome" menu icon.
2. Click the "Settings" entry in the pop up menu.
3. Click the "Show advanced settings..." link on Settings page.
4. Click "Manage certificates" button in the HTTPS/SSL section. You see the Certificate Manager showing up.
4. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab.
You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
2013-11-19, 6920👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on managing certificate in Google Chrome? I want to learn how Google Chrome ...
How to view the server certificate using the OpenSSL "s_client -connect" command? You can get the se...
Certificate summary - Owner: USERTrust Legacy Secure Server CA, The USERTRUST Network, L=Salt Lake C...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GlobalSign Root CA Issuer: GlobalSign Root CA Expiration: 2028-01-28 1...
Certificate Summary: Subject: tinyurl.com Issuer: Go Daddy Secure Certification Authority Expiration...