Export CA Certificate from Google Chrome to File
How to export a CA certificate from Google Chrome? I want to save a copy before removing the CA certificate.
If you want export a copy of a CA certificate from Google Chrome, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" screen showing up.
6. Follow instruction on the wizard and save the certificate to a file, "C:\fyicenter\DigiCert.cer".
The following picture shows you how to export a root CA certificate from Chrome:
2013-11-21, 11475👍, 0💬
How to generate a DER file with a configuration file using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can ...
How to create a new "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? If you want to create a new "cert...
Where to find tutorials on managing certificate on Windows system? I want to learn how manages secur...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificat...
Certificate summary - Owner: Network Solutions Certificate Authority, Network Solutions L.L.C., US I...