Export CA Certificate from Google Chrome to File
How to export a CA certificate from Google Chrome? I want to save a copy before removing the CA certificate.
If you want export a copy of a CA certificate from Google Chrome, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" screen showing up.
6. Follow instruction on the wizard and save the certificate to a file, "C:\fyicenter\DigiCert.cer".
The following picture shows you how to export a root CA certificate from Chrome:
2013-11-21, 4568👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 Issuer: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 ...
How to view details of a certificate displayed in by the Microsoft "certutil -viewstore" command? Wh...
How to use the "keytool -printcert" command? I want to see what to see more information about a cert...
How to show all certificates in the server certificate chain using the OpenSSL "s_client -connect" c...
Why I am getting an error: "CryptoException: Could not save keystore"? when exporting my 4096-bit ke...