Export CA Certificate from Google Chrome to File
How to export a CA certificate from Google Chrome? I want to save a copy before removing the CA certificate.
If you want export a copy of a CA certificate from Google Chrome, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" screen showing up.
6. Follow instruction on the wizard and save the certificate to a file, "C:\fyicenter\DigiCert.cer".
The following picture shows you how to export a root CA certificate from Chrome:
2013-11-21, 5325👍, 0💬
How to get a list of basic options supported by the "makecert.exe" command? You can see a list of ba...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.mobile01.com, "Yong Sheng Technology Co., Ltd.", Web Services, L=Ta...
How to create a new certificate to be used by someone to secure emails using "makecert.exe"? If you ...
What options are supported by the "keytool -printcertreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to print...
How to download the server certificate from Facebook.com Web site? I want to have a new certificate ...