Export CA Certificate from Google Chrome to File
How to export a CA certificate from Google Chrome? I want to save a copy before removing the CA certificate.
If you want export a copy of a CA certificate from Google Chrome, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" screen showing up.
6. Follow instruction on the wizard and save the certificate to a file, "C:\fyicenter\DigiCert.cer".
The following picture shows you how to export a root CA certificate from Chrome:
2013-11-21, 7693👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: WWW.ICQ.COM Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration:...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority Issuer: Go Daddy Class 2 Cert...
Certificate Summary: Subject: DigiCert High Assurance CA-3 Issuer: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root C...
How to view the ASN.1 structure of an DSA private key using the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? You can...
What is "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? What can I use it for? "certmgr.exe" is a Certificate Manager co...