Export CA Certificate from Google Chrome to File
How to export a CA certificate from Google Chrome? I want to save a copy before removing the CA certificate.
If you want export a copy of a CA certificate from Google Chrome, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" screen showing up.
6. Follow instruction on the wizard and save the certificate to a file, "C:\fyicenter\DigiCert.cer".
The following picture shows you how to export a root CA certificate from Chrome:
2013-11-21, 12690👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: Microsoft Internet Authority Issuer: GTE CyberTrust Global Root, "GTE C...
How to view details of trusted root CA certificate on my Android device? You can view details of a t...
How to run Java Control Panel on Windows? I can not find it on my Windows computer. The "Java Contro...
Certificate summary - Owner: Cybertrust Japan Public CA G1, "Cybertrust Japan Co., Ltd.", JP Issuer:...
What is the ASN.1 (or ASN1) file structure supported by OpenSSL? ASN.1 (Abstract Syntax Notation One...