Details View of Root CA Certificate in Google Chrome
How to view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome?
To view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome, you can double-click on the Certificate name in the CA certificate list and go to the "Details" tab as shown below:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up.
5. Click "Subject" in the Certificate Fields.
You see the value of "Subject" showing up.
2013-11-20, 6064👍, 0💬
How to start the "Certificate Manager" inside IE (Internet Explorer)? I heard that it can be used to...
Certificate Summary: Subject Common Name (CN): ssl.cdngc.net Issuer Common Name (CN): DigiCert High ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Class 2 Public Primary Certification Authority - G2, (c) ... Issuer: C...
How to view personal certificate using "certmgr.msc"? I have imported it in the Personal certificate...
How a Java application validates the certificate received from a server? Is the server's certificate...