Details View of Root CA Certificate in Google Chrome
How to view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome?
To view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome, you can double-click on the Certificate name in the CA certificate list and go to the "Details" tab as shown below:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up.
5. Click "Subject" in the Certificate Fields.
You see the value of "Subject" showing up.
2013-11-20, 4960👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: CNNIC ROOT Issuer: CNNIC ROOT Expiration: 2027-04-16 07:09:14 UTC Key ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: AddTrust External CA Root Issuer: AddTrust External CA Root Expiration...
Why I am getting an error: "CryptoException: Could not save keystore"? when exporting my 4096-bit ke...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G4 Issuer: V...