Details View of Root CA Certificate in Google Chrome
How to view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome?
To view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome, you can double-click on the Certificate name in the CA certificate list and go to the "Details" tab as shown below:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up.
5. Click "Subject" in the Certificate Fields.
You see the value of "Subject" showing up.
2013-11-20, 3894👍, 0💬
What are ASN.1 field types supported by the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? OpenSSL "ans1parse" command...
What can I use OpenSSL "x509" command for? What are options supported by the "x509" command? OpenSSL...
Certificate Summary: Subject: DigiCert Assured ID Root CA Issuer: DigiCert Assured ID Root CA Expira...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.mobile01.com, "Yong Sheng Technology Co., Ltd.", Web Services, L=Ta...
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certific...