Details View of Root CA Certificate in Google Chrome
How to view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome?
To view detailed information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome, you can double-click on the Certificate name in the CA certificate list and go to the "Details" tab as shown below:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Google Chrome.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "DigiCert Global Root CA". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up.
5. Click "Subject" in the Certificate Fields.
You see the value of "Subject" showing up.
2013-11-20, 5870👍, 0💬
What is the default behavior of the "certutil -store" command? The default behavior of the "certutil...
Certificate Summary: Subject: SecureTrust CA Issuer: SecureTrust CA Expiration: 2029-12-31 19:40:55 ...
What is the structure of certificates? What types of values are recorded in a certificate? The struc...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.booking.com, IT Production, Booking.com B.V., L=Amsterdam, ST=Noord-H...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? The certificate has been e...