Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root
Hi to all!
Please help somebody
I have certificate signed by CA(it should root for me), also generate Self-Signed Certificate here http://getacert.com/cert/selfcert.pl?SID=dCC24dg9ja1E9BhiG898DfC4
Question: how to sign Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root(which is signed by CA)
Here what you need to do:
1. Go back to getacert.com
2. Generate a new self-signed certificate again until you see a list of files generated by getacert.com
3. Download and save the private key .pkey file
4. Download and save the Certificate Signing Request .csr file
5. Download and save the self-signed certificate .cer file. But it is not really needed.
6. Take the .csr file and send it to a Root CA to get it signed and receive a signed certificate back.
2016-06-27, 6166👍, 2💬
What are BITWRAP and OCTWRAP modifiers in the configuration file for the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command...
How to view the ASN.1 structure of an RSA private key using the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? You can...
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in IE? If you want to see more detailed inf...
Certificate summary - Owner: Dell Inc. Enterprise CA, Dell Inc. Issuer: GTE CyberTrust Global Root, ...
What is CRL (Certificate Revocation List)? A CRL (Certificate Revocation List) is a digitally signed...