Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root
Hi to all!
Please help somebody
I have certificate signed by CA(it should root for me), also generate Self-Signed Certificate here http://getacert.com/cert/selfcert.pl?SID=dCC24dg9ja1E9BhiG898DfC4
Question: how to sign Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root(which is signed by CA)
Here what you need to do:
1. Go back to getacert.com
2. Generate a new self-signed certificate again until you see a list of files generated by getacert.com
3. Download and save the private key .pkey file
4. Download and save the Certificate Signing Request .csr file
5. Download and save the self-signed certificate .cer file. But it is not really needed.
6. Take the .csr file and send it to a Root CA to get it signed and receive a signed certificate back.
2016-06-27, 4331👍, 2💬
How to use the "keytool -gencert" command? I received a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file and w...
How to download JDK 1.7 for Windows? I want to use the Keytool included in the JDK to generate keys ...
Why I am getting the "No local Certification Authority; use -config option" error when running Micro...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA Issuer: VeriSign Class...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? The certificate has been e...