Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root
Hi to all!
Please help somebody
I have certificate signed by CA(it should root for me), also generate Self-Signed Certificate here http://getacert.com/cert/selfcert.pl?SID=dCC24dg9ja1E9BhiG898DfC4
Question: how to sign Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root(which is signed by CA)
Here what you need to do:
1. Go back to getacert.com
2. Generate a new self-signed certificate again until you see a list of files generated by getacert.com
3. Download and save the private key .pkey file
4. Download and save the Certificate Signing Request .csr file
5. Download and save the self-signed certificate .cer file. But it is not really needed.
6. Take the .csr file and send it to a Root CA to get it signed and receive a signed certificate back.
2016-06-27, 5401👍, 2💬
Certificate summary - Owner: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware, http://www.usertrust.com ,The USERTRUST Network...
How to how generate a DER with a nested SEQUENCE ASN.1 structure using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" comma...
Certificate summary - Owner: Verizon Akamai SureServer CA G14-SHA1, Cybertrust, Verizon Enterprise S...
How to validate a certificate saved in a certificate file with Microsoft "certutil" tool? If you wan...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Class 2 Primary CA Issuer: Class 2 Primary CA Expiration: 2019-07-06 2...