Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (971)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2645)
What Is (22)
Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root
Hi to all!
Please help somebody
I have certificate signed by CA(it should root for me), also generate Self-Signed Certificate here http://getacert.com/cert/selfcert.pl?SID=dCC24dg9ja1E9BhiG898DfC4
Question: how to sign Sign Self-Signed Certificate with Root(which is signed by CA)
Here what you need to do:
1. Go back to getacert.com
2. Generate a new self-signed certificate again until you see a list of files generated by getacert.com
3. Download and save the private key .pkey file
4. Download and save the Certificate Signing Request .csr file
5. Download and save the self-signed certificate .cer file. But it is not really needed.
6. Take the .csr file and send it to a Root CA to get it signed and receive a signed certificate back.
2016-06-27, 5996👍, 2💬
How to create my own certificate store file using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can your own certificate s...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -store" command? What are command options supported by "certutil -...
Can I build a DSA private key from an OpenSSL configuration file? Yes, you can build a DSA private k...
Certificate summary - Owner: Thawte DV SSL CA, Domain Validated SSL, "Thawte, Inc.", US Issuer: thaw...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Equifax Secure Global eBusiness CA-1 Issuer: Equifax Secure Global eBu...