How To Install JDK on Windows
How to install JDK on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 8809👍, 0💬
Are you having Internet security certificate problems with a Web browser or an application? Welcome ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.mail.yahoo.com Issuer: DigiCert High Assurance CA-3 Expiration: 2014...
What is the purpose of the OpenSSL "rsautl -verify" command? Can I use it to verify a signed documen...
Certificate summary - Owner: support2.cdnetworks.net, CDNetworks Inc., L=San Jose, ST=California, US...
How to run OpenSSL commands? I have OpenSSL installed on my Windows computer. If you have OpenSSL fo...