How To Install JDK on Windows
How to install JDK on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 8086👍, 0💬
How to add a trusted CA (Certificate Authority) certificate into Java default keystore on Windows? M...
How to show all certificates in the server certificate chain using the OpenSSL "s_client -connect" c...
Certificate summary - Owner: Thawte SSL CA, "Thawte, Inc.", US Issuer: thawte Primary Root CA, "(c) ...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? The certificate has been e...
How to generate a pair of EC Private Key and Public Key? To help you to generate a pair of EC Privat...