How To Install JDK on Windows
How to install JDK on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 8505👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "./demoCA/newcerts: No such file or directory" error when running OpenSSL "ca" ...
How to use the "keytool -importcert" command? I have a certificate downloaded from a Web site and wa...
How to add a trusted CA (Certificate Authority) certificate into Java default keystore on Windows? M...
How to encrypt a file with an RSA public key using OpenSSL "rsautl" command? If you want to encrypt ...
Certificate summary - Owner: Google Internet Authority, Google Inc, US Issuer: Equifax Secure Certif...