Export Root CA Certificate from IE to File
How to export a Root CA certificate from IE? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a CA certificate from IE, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in IE.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "GeoTrust Global CA". You see the Certificate viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up.
5. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
6. Click "Next" button. You see "Export File Format" screen showing up.
7. Keep the default format "DER encoded X.509 (.CER)" and click "Next" button. You see "File to Export" screen showing up.
8. Find the folder where you want to save the file like C:\fyicenter, enter a file name like GeoTrust.cer. Then click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
9. Click "Finish" button to save the CA certificate to specified file:
2012-07-25, 6053👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: Go Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority, "The Go Daddy Group, Inc.", U...
How to see the signing chain of a server certificate in IE? I want to know the root CA who signs the...
Certificate summary - Owner: GeoTrust SSL CA, "GeoTrust, Inc.", US Issuer: GeoTrust Global CA, GeoTr...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.usps.com Issuer: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Expiration: 2014...
How to print out information from a certificate stored in cert8.db file? If you want to print out in...