Export Root CA Certificate from IE to File
How to export a Root CA certificate from IE? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a CA certificate from IE, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in IE.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "GeoTrust Global CA". You see the Certificate viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up.
5. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
6. Click "Next" button. You see "Export File Format" screen showing up.
7. Keep the default format "DER encoded X.509 (.CER)" and click "Next" button. You see "File to Export" screen showing up.
8. Find the folder where you want to save the file like C:\fyicenter, enter a file name like GeoTrust.cer. Then click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
9. Click "Finish" button to save the CA certificate to specified file:
2012-07-25, 4405👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Thawte Timestamping CA Issuer: Thawte Timestamping CA Expiration: 2020...
What tool to use to manage cert8.db and key3.db files directly? I know cert8.db and key3.db are used...
Why I am getting the "No local Certification Authority; use -config option" error when running Micro...
How to save the output of an OpenSSL command into a file? I want to make a copy of the server certif...
Certificate summary - Owner: accounts.google.com, Google Inc, L=Mountain View, ST=California, US Iss...