Import Root CA Certificate into IE
How to import a root CA certificate into IE? I have the certificate in a file.
If you want to import a CA certificate into IE from a file, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in IE.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" tab.
3. Click "Import" button. You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
4. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
5. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Make sure "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" is selected as the certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Use "Finish" button to finish importing the certificate into IE
2012-07-30, 5686👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Thawte Premium Server CA Issuer: Thawte Premium Server CA Expiration: ...
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy o...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.mobile01.com, "Yong Sheng Technology Co., Ltd.", Web Services, L=Ta...
What commands are supported in OpenSSL? Here is a complete list of commands supported in OpenSSL: ST...
Where to find tutorials on using OpenSSL to manage certificate? Here is a collection of tutorials on...