Import Root CA Certificate into IE
How to import a root CA certificate into IE? I have the certificate in a file.
If you want to import a CA certificate into IE from a file, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in IE.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" tab.
3. Click "Import" button. You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
4. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
5. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Make sure "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" is selected as the certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Use "Finish" button to finish importing the certificate into IE
2012-07-30, 5525👍, 0💬
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...
Where to find tutorials on using Certificate Generation Tool "makecert.exe" on Windows? Here is a co...
Why am I getting the "MSVCR71.dll is missing" error when running the "certutil" command on my Window...
How to start OpenSSL from my working directory where I have certificates stored. You can start OpenS...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.usps.com Issuer: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Expiration: 2014...