Import Root CA Certificate into IE
How to import a root CA certificate into IE? I have the certificate in a file.
If you want to import a CA certificate into IE from a file, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in IE.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" tab.
3. Click "Import" button. You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
4. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
5. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Make sure "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" is selected as the certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Use "Finish" button to finish importing the certificate into IE
2012-07-30, 4670👍, 0💬
Why www.facebook.com has 2 certificates for their HTTPS Web site? To understand why www.facebook.com...
How to install "JCE (Java Cryptography Extension) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files"? I w...
How to get help on using the Java Keytool command? I have never used Keytool before. If you are new ...
Where system certificate stores are located on my Windows 7 system? The way Microsoft keeps system c...
How to print out text information from a certificate using OpenSSL "x509" command? I want to see the...