Import Root CA Certificate into IE
How to import a root CA certificate into IE? I have the certificate in a file.
If you want to import a CA certificate into IE from a file, you can follow this tutorial.
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in IE.
2. Click "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" tab.
3. Click "Import" button. You see "Certificate Import Wizard" showing up.
4. Click "Next" button. You see "File to Import" screen showing up.
5. Use "Browse..." button to find the CA certificate file and click "Next" button. You see "Certificate Store" screen showing up.
6. Make sure "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" is selected as the certificate store and click "Next" button. You see confirmation screen showing up.
7. Use "Finish" button to finish importing the certificate into IE
2012-07-30, 6462👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using OpenSSL to manage certificate? Here is a collection of tutorials on...
What can I use OpenSSL "req" command for? What are options supported by the "req" command? OpenSSL "...
How to calculate the subject key identifier of a certificate uisng OpenSSL commands? I want to see i...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.xunlei.com, System engineering department, ShenZhen Thunder Networkin...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.yelp.com, Domain Control Validated, *.yelp.com Issuer: SERIALNUMBER=0...