Delete Root CA Certificate from Firefox
How to delete a root CA (Certificate Authority) certificate from Firefox? I don't know this root CA and don't want to trust any Web sites that uses this root CA.
If you want to delete a certificate from Firefox, you can export it to a file first, then follow this tutorial to delete it from Firefox.
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and click "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o." to highlight it.
4. Click "Delete or Distrust..." button. You see a warning message showing up.
5. Click "OK" button to finish deleting the CA certificate.
2012-07-25, 6338👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "unable to open './demoCA/index.txt'" error when running OpenSSL "ca" command? ...
How to create a new system certificate store using the "makecert.exe" command? Yes, "makecert.exe" c...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.4shared.com, Domain Control Validated, *.4shared.com Issuer: SERIALNU...
How to a keystore file in JKS (Java KeyStore) format with Portecle? I want to use it to store certif...
What are ASN.1 field types supported by the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? OpenSSL "ans1parse" command...