Delete Root CA Certificate from Firefox
How to delete a root CA (Certificate Authority) certificate from Firefox? I don't know this root CA and don't want to trust any Web sites that uses this root CA.
If you want to delete a certificate from Firefox, you can export it to a file first, then follow this tutorial to delete it from Firefox.
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and click "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o." to highlight it.
4. Click "Delete or Distrust..." button. You see a warning message showing up.
5. Click "OK" button to finish deleting the CA certificate.
2012-07-25, 7016👍, 0💬
Why am I getting the "data too large for key size" error with OpenSSL "rsautl -encrypt -raw" command...
How to delete a root CA (Certificate Authority) certificate from IE? I don't know this CA and don't ...
Where I can get a list of all root CA certificates provided by Microsoft on Windows? Here is a compl...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Security Communication RootCA1 Issuer: Security Communication RootCA1 ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5 Issuer: V...