Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (915)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2556)
What Is (22)
Delete Root CA Certificate from Firefox
How to delete a root CA (Certificate Authority) certificate from Firefox? I don't know this root CA and don't want to trust any Web sites that uses this root CA.
If you want to delete a certificate from Firefox, you can export it to a file first, then follow this tutorial to delete it from Firefox.
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of trusted CA certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and click "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o." to highlight it.
4. Click "Delete or Distrust..." button. You see a warning message showing up.
5. Click "OK" button to finish deleting the CA certificate.
â‡’ Import Root CA Certificate into Firefox
â‡ Export Certificate from Firefox to File
â‡‘ Managing Certificates in Mozilla Firefox
2012-07-25, 6725👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: AddTrust Class 1 CA Root Issuer: AddTrust Class 1 CA Root Expiration: ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.tmall.com Issuer: GlobalSign Organization Validation CA - G2 Expirat...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.edublogs.org, EssentialSSL Wildcard, Domain Control Validated Issuer:...
Certificate summary - Owner: Microsoft Internet Authority Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Root, CyberTr...
Certificate summary - Owner: Entrust Certification Authority - L1C, "(c) 2009 Entrust, Inc.", www.en...