Export Certificate from Firefox to File
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a certificate from Firefox, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of root CA (Certificate Authorities) certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o.". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify that this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save like C:\fyicenter and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name will be like: "CertumCA.crt".
2012-07-25, 3660👍, 0💬
How to create a self-signed root certificate using "makecert.exe"? I want to issue and sign certific...
How to add a root CA certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have exported...
How to convert a certificate file in DER (Distinguished Encoding Rules) format to PEM (Privacy Enhan...
How to get a list of all command options supported by "certmgr.exe"? You can see a list of all comma...
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy o...