Export Certificate from Firefox to File
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a certificate from Firefox, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of root CA (Certificate Authorities) certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o.". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify that this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save like C:\fyicenter and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name will be like: "CertumCA.crt".
2012-07-25, 3892👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Deutsche Telekom Root CA 2 Issuer: Deutsche Telekom Root CA 2 Expirati...
How to create a new certificate to be used by someone to secure emails using "makecert.exe"? If you ...
What should I do, I deleted cert8.db for Firefox by a mistake on my computer? You don't need to do a...
How to save the output of an OpenSSL command into a file? I want to make a copy of the server certif...
Where system certificate stores are located on my Windows 7 system? The way Microsoft keeps system c...