Export Certificate from Firefox to File
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a certificate from Firefox, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of root CA (Certificate Authorities) certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o.". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify that this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save like C:\fyicenter and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name will be like: "CertumCA.crt".
2012-07-25, 3830👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: MSIT Machine Auth CA 2, Dredmond, Dcorp, Dmicrosoft, Dcom Issuer: Micro...
How to import a certificate from a certificate file into a certificate store with Microsoft "certuti...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.4shared.com, Domain Control Validated, *.4shared.com Issuer: SERIALNU...
How to get a list of extended options supported by the "makecert.exe" command? I want to know more o...
Where to find tutorials on using certificate manager command line tool "certmgr.exe" on Windows? Her...