Export Certificate from Firefox to File
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a certificate from Firefox, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of root CA (Certificate Authorities) certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o.". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify that this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save like C:\fyicenter and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name will be like: "CertumCA.crt".
2012-07-25, 3515👍, 0💬
How to add a certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have a certificate fi...
What certificates are included in the Java default trusted certificate keystore file: "cacerts"? For...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Public...
How to start the "Certificate Manager" inside IE (Internet Explorer)? I heard that it can be used to...
How to export a certificate from a cert8.db file to a certificate file in PEM format? If you want to...