Export Certificate from Firefox to File
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a certificate from Firefox, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of root CA (Certificate Authorities) certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o.". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify that this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save like C:\fyicenter and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name will be like: "CertumCA.crt".
2012-07-25, 3721👍, 0💬
How to start "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? I know it is installed on my system as part of Visual Studi...
How to search for certificates in all certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I want to see all cert...
What is Java Keytool? I heard that Java Keytool is nice tool to generate keys and manage certificate...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GeoTrust Global CA Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Expira...
How to create my own certificate store file using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can your own certificate s...