Export Certificate from Firefox to File
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a certificate from Firefox, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of root CA (Certificate Authorities) certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o.". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify that this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save like C:\fyicenter and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name will be like: "CertumCA.crt".
2012-07-25, 4476👍, 0💬
How to see more security related information on View Page Info in Firefox? To see more security rela...
How to view the ASN.1 structure of an DH public key using the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? You can u...
How to calculate the subject key identifier of a certificate uisng OpenSSL commands? I want to see i...
What is getacert.com? Can I use it to generate a PKI certificate? Is it free? getaCert is a free ser...
How to encrypt a large file with an RSA public key using OpenSSL "rsautl" command? If you are trying...