Export Certificate from Firefox to File
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate.
If you want export a copy of a certificate from Firefox, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Start "Certificate Manager" in Firefox.
2. Click "Authorities" tab. You see the list of root CA (Certificate Authorities) certificates showing up.
3. Scroll down in the list and double-click on "Certum CA" under "Unizeto Sp. z o.o.". You see the Certificate Viewer showing up.
4. Click "Details" tab. You see details of the certificate showing up. Verify that this is the certificate you want to export.
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save like C:\fyicenter and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name will be like: "CertumCA.crt".
2012-07-25, 5228👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on managing certificate in Firefox? I want to learn how Firefox stores and m...
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox? To export all ce...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.facebook.com Issuer: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server...
How to test my CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file generated by Portecle? If can test your CSR (C...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust Certification Authority - L1K Issuer: Entrust Root Certificati...