Export Server Certificate Full Path in Firefox to File
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox, you can choose the "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Select "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type and click "Save" button to save all certificates in the certificate path. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 3747👍, 0💬
How to use the "keytool -list" command? I want to see what in the keystore file. Here is an example ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.alipay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3 E...
What options are supported by the "keytool -printcertreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to print...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? The certificate has been e...
How to use the "keytool -exportcert" command? I want to export a certificate out of a keystore file ...