Export Server Certificate Full Path in Firefox to File
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox, you can choose the "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Select "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type and click "Save" button to save all certificates in the certificate path. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 4281👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: GeoTrust SSL CA, "GeoTrust, Inc.", US Issuer: GeoTrust Global CA, GeoTr...
How to create a test certificate for myself using the "makecert.exe" command? You can create a test ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: WWW.ICQ.COM Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration:...
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy o...
How to delete a certificate from a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can delete...