Export Server Certificate Full Path in Firefox to File
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox, you can choose the "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Select "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type and click "Save" button to save all certificates in the certificate path. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 4603👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: GlobalSign Organization Validation CA - G2 Issuer: GlobalSign Root CA ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GlobalSign Root CA Issuer: GlobalSign Root CA Expiration: 2028-01-28 1...
Where are private keys are stored on my Windows 7 system? I want to know where are my private keys c...
How to install "JCE (Java Cryptography Extension) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files"? I w...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Class 2 Primary CA Issuer: Class 2 Primary CA Expiration: 2019-07-06 2...