Export Server Certificate Full Path in Firefox to File
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox, you can choose the "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Select "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type and click "Save" button to save all certificates in the certificate path. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 5563👍, 0💬
What is getacert.com? Can I use it to generate a PKI certificate? Is it free? getaCert is a free ser...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.siteadvisor.com, McAfee Inc., Dmcafee, Dcom Issuer: NAI SSL CA v1, ...
Certificate summary - Owner: DigiCert High Assurance CA-3, www.digicert.com, DigiCert Inc, US Issuer...
Where I can get a list of all root CA certificates provided by Microsoft on Windows? Here is a compl...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.taobao.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration...