Export Server Certificate Full Path in Firefox to File
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox, you can choose the "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Select "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type and click "Save" button to save all certificates in the certificate path. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 3322👍, 0💬
How to save the output of an OpenSSL command into a file? I want to make a copy of the server certif...
How to specify those intermediate CA certificates that form the signing chain for the server certifi...
How to see the list of root CA certificates used by IE (Internet Explorer)? To see the list of trust...
How to start the "Certificate Manager" inside IE (Internet Explorer)? I heard that it can be used to...
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN - DATACorp SGC Issuer: UTN - DATACorp SGC Expiration: 2019-06-24 1...