Export Server Certificate Full Path in Firefox to File
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Firefox, you can choose the "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Select "X.509 Certificate with chain (PEM)" file type and click "Save" button to save all certificates in the certificate path. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 3620👍, 0💬
What is the file name is used by Firefox to store CA certificates on Windows 7 systems? Where this f...
How to use the "keytool -gencert" command? I received a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file and w...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 P...
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certific...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.mobile01.com, "Yong Sheng Technology Co., Ltd.", Web Services, L=Ta...