Export Key Pair in PKCS #12 Format with Portecle
How to export my private key and public key pair with it's certificates into a PKCS #12 keystore file?
If you have a private key and public key pair entry in a JKS keystore file, and that entry also has your certificate signed by a CA, you can export that entry into a PKCS #12 keystore file:
1. Run Portecle and open "FYIcetner.jks".
2. Right mouse click on "4096-rsa-key-pair" and select "Export".
3. Select "Private Key and Certificates" as the Export Type.
4. Select "PKCS #12" as the Export Format and click OK.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password for the new PKCS #12 file and click OK.
6. Enter "FYIcenter.p12" as the File Name and click "Export". Your private key and publich key pair entry is exported now.
2015-10-12, 4927👍, 0💬
What Is Microsoft CertUtil? Microsoft CertUtil is a command-line program that is installed as part o...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Issuer: Baltimore CyberTrust Root E...
Certificate Summary: Subject: QuoVadis Root Certification Authority Issuer: QuoVadis Root Certificat...
How can I get a X.509 certificate file to play with OpenSSL commands "x509" command? If you have no ...
What options are supported by the "keytool -exportcert" command? Java Keytool can be used to export ...