Export Key Pair in PKCS #12 Format with Portecle
How to export my private key and public key pair with it's certificates into a PKCS #12 keystore file?
If you have a private key and public key pair entry in a JKS keystore file, and that entry also has your certificate signed by a CA, you can export that entry into a PKCS #12 keystore file:
1. Run Portecle and open "FYIcetner.jks".
2. Right mouse click on "4096-rsa-key-pair" and select "Export".
3. Select "Private Key and Certificates" as the Export Type.
4. Select "PKCS #12" as the Export Format and click OK.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password for the new PKCS #12 file and click OK.
6. Enter "FYIcenter.p12" as the File Name and click "Export". Your private key and publich key pair entry is exported now.
2015-10-12, 5961👍, 0💬
How to view general information of a root CA certificate in IE? I want to know when is the expiratio...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.usps.com Issuer: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Expiration: 2014...
How to start "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? I know it is installed on my system as part of Visual Studi...
How to decrypt a file with the RSA private key using OpenSSL "rsautl" command? I received a file tha...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.rakuten.co.jp, Develop01, "Rakuten,Inc.", L=Shinagawa-ku, ST=Tokyo,...