Export Key Pair in PKCS #12 Format with Portecle
How to export my private key and public key pair with it's certificates into a PKCS #12 keystore file?
If you have a private key and public key pair entry in a JKS keystore file, and that entry also has your certificate signed by a CA, you can export that entry into a PKCS #12 keystore file:
1. Run Portecle and open "FYIcetner.jks".
2. Right mouse click on "4096-rsa-key-pair" and select "Export".
3. Select "Private Key and Certificates" as the Export Type.
4. Select "PKCS #12" as the Export Format and click OK.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password for the new PKCS #12 file and click OK.
6. Enter "FYIcenter.p12" as the File Name and click "Export". Your private key and publich key pair entry is exported now.
2015-10-12, 4859👍, 0💬
How to how extra an ASN.1 child structure using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can use the Ope...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? The certificate has been e...
Certificate summary - Owner: GeoTrust DV SSL CA, Domain Validated SSL, GeoTrust Inc., US Issuer: Geo...
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN - DATACorp SGC Issuer: UTN - DATACorp SGC Expiration: 2019-06-24 1...
How to use the "keytool -genkeypair" command? I want to generate a pair of public key and private ke...