Export Key Pair in PKCS #12 Format with Portecle
How to export my private key and public key pair with it's certificates into a PKCS #12 keystore file?
If you have a private key and public key pair entry in a JKS keystore file, and that entry also has your certificate signed by a CA, you can export that entry into a PKCS #12 keystore file:
1. Run Portecle and open "FYIcetner.jks".
2. Right mouse click on "4096-rsa-key-pair" and select "Export".
3. Select "Private Key and Certificates" as the Export Type.
4. Select "PKCS #12" as the Export Format and click OK.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password for the new PKCS #12 file and click OK.
6. Enter "FYIcenter.p12" as the File Name and click "Export". Your private key and publich key pair entry is exported now.
2015-10-12, 4794👍, 0💬
How to manage certificates in Mozilla Firefox browser? Where is the Certificate Manager in Firefox? ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.blackhatworld.com Issuer: Thawte DV SSL CA Expiration: 2014-07-23 ...
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...
Why I am getting the "error while loading serial number" error when running OpenSSL "ca" command? If...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 1 Public Primary Certification Authority - G3 Issuer: V...