Export Key Pair in PKCS #12 Format with Portecle
How to export my private key and public key pair with it's certificates into a PKCS #12 keystore file?
If you have a private key and public key pair entry in a JKS keystore file, and that entry also has your certificate signed by a CA, you can export that entry into a PKCS #12 keystore file:
1. Run Portecle and open "FYIcetner.jks".
2. Right mouse click on "4096-rsa-key-pair" and select "Export".
3. Select "Private Key and Certificates" as the Export Type.
4. Select "PKCS #12" as the Export Format and click OK.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password for the new PKCS #12 file and click OK.
6. Enter "FYIcenter.p12" as the File Name and click "Export". Your private key and publich key pair entry is exported now.
2015-10-12, 7126👍, 0💬
What is OpenSSL? OpenSSL is a robust, commercial-grade, full-featured, and Open Source toolkit imple...
How to view personal certificate using "certmgr.msc"? I have imported it in the Personal certificate...
What can I use OpenSSL "ans1parse" command for? What are options supported by the "ans1parse" comman...
Where to find tutorials on managing certificate in Google Chrome? I want to learn how Google Chrome ...
How to generate a new EC key pair with a longer key size using OpenSSL "genpkey" command? If you nee...