Export Key Pair in PKCS #12 Format with Portecle
How to export my private key and public key pair with it's certificates into a PKCS #12 keystore file?
If you have a private key and public key pair entry in a JKS keystore file, and that entry also has your certificate signed by a CA, you can export that entry into a PKCS #12 keystore file:
1. Run Portecle and open "FYIcetner.jks".
2. Right mouse click on "4096-rsa-key-pair" and select "Export".
3. Select "Private Key and Certificates" as the Export Type.
4. Select "PKCS #12" as the Export Format and click OK.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password for the new PKCS #12 file and click OK.
6. Enter "FYIcenter.p12" as the File Name and click "Export". Your private key and publich key pair entry is exported now.
2015-10-12, 5431👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "variable lookup failed for ca::default_ca" error when running OpenSSL "ca" com...
How to use the "keytool -list" command? I want to see what in the keystore file. Here is an example ...
How to get a list of basic options supported by the "makecert.exe" command? You can see a list of ba...
Why I am getting the "./demoCA/newcerts: No such file or directory" error when running OpenSSL "ca" ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Issuer: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Expiration: 2036...