Export Key Pair in PKCS #12 Format with Portecle
How to export my private key and public key pair with it's certificates into a PKCS #12 keystore file?
If you have a private key and public key pair entry in a JKS keystore file, and that entry also has your certificate signed by a CA, you can export that entry into a PKCS #12 keystore file:
1. Run Portecle and open "FYIcetner.jks".
2. Right mouse click on "4096-rsa-key-pair" and select "Export".
3. Select "Private Key and Certificates" as the Export Type.
4. Select "PKCS #12" as the Export Format and click OK.
5. Enter "FYIcenter" as the password for the new PKCS #12 file and click OK.
6. Enter "FYIcenter.p12" as the File Name and click "Export". Your private key and publich key pair entry is exported now.
2015-10-12, 7771👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.yahoo.com Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Expiration:...
Certificate Summary: Subject: google.com Issuer: Google Internet Authority G2 Expiration: 2016-05-04...
Certificate Summary: Subject: T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 2 Issuer: T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 2 Expi...
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware Issuer: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware Expiration: 2019...
Certificate summary - Owner: Thawte SGC CA, Thawte Consulting (Pty) Ltd., ZA Issuer: Class 3 Public ...