What is Java Control Panel on Windows
What is "Java Control Panel" on Windows? I heard that it's a nice tool.
The Java Control Panel is a multipurpose control panel. It allows you to view and set a wide range of parameters controlling how Java runs on your computer. It lets you view and delete temporary files used for Java Plug-in, which allows Sun Java to be used by your web browser to run applets, and Java Web Start, which allows you to run Java applications over the network. It allows you to control certificates, making it safe to run applets and applications over the network. It allows you to set runtime parameters for applets run with Java Plug-in and applications run with Java Web Start. It provides a mechanism for updating your version of Java so that you always have the latest. And it allows you to set options for debugging, desktop integration, applet handling, etc. The Java Control Panel includes the following separately viewable panels:
The Java Control Panel offers many functions in 5 tabs:
1. General - The General tab allows you to change settings for network connections and temporary Internet files.
2. Security - The Security tab allows you to manage security certificates at both system level and user level.
3. Java - The Java tab allows you to change settings for both Java applet runtime and Java application runtime.
4. Update - The Update tab, in conjunction with the Java Update Scheduler (jusched.exe), is used to provide the latest Java updates to the end user.
5. Advanced - The Advanced tab includes options for Debugging, Java console, Default Java for Browsers, Desktop integration, JNLP File/MIME Association, and Security.
2012-07-21, 5262👍, 0💬
What is samltool Certificate Fingerprint Calculator? samltool Certificate Fingerprint Calculator is ...
How to export a certificate from Firefox? I want to save a copy before removing the certificate. If ...
How to parse a DER file using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can parse a DER file with OpenSSL...
How to see the list of root CA certificates used by Firefox? To see the list of root CA (Certificate...
What types of certificate stores do I have on my Windows system? What is "Personal" certificate stor...