Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (976)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2662)
What Is (22)
What is Java Control Panel on Windows
What is "Java Control Panel" on Windows computers? I heard that it's a nice tool.
The Java Control Panel is a multipurpose control panel. It allows you to view and set a wide range of parameters controlling how Java runs on your computer. It lets you view and delete temporary files used for Java Plug-in, which allows Sun Java to be used by your web browser to run applets, and Java Web Start, which allows you to run Java applications over the network. It allows you to control certificates, making it safe to run applets and applications over the network. It allows you to set runtime parameters for applets run with Java Plug-in and applications run with Java Web Start. It provides a mechanism for updating your version of Java so that you always have the latest. And it allows you to set options for debugging, desktop integration, applet handling, etc. The Java Control Panel includes the following separately viewable panels:
The Java Control Panel offers many functions in 5 tabs:
1. General - The General tab allows you to change settings for network connections and temporary Internet files.
2. Security - The Security tab allows you to manage security certificates at both system level and user level.
3. Java - The Java tab allows you to change settings for both Java applet runtime and Java application runtime.
4. Update - The Update tab, in conjunction with the Java Update Scheduler (jusched.exe), is used to provide the latest Java updates to the end user.
5. Advanced - The Advanced tab includes options for Debugging, Java console, Default Java for Browsers, Desktop integration, JNLP File/MIME Association, and Security.
⇒ How to Run Java Control Panel on Windows
⇐ Java Control Panel on Windows
⇑ Java Control Panel on Windows
2012-07-21, 6075👍, 0💬
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...
Why I am getting the "variable lookup failed for ca::database" error when running OpenSSL "ca" comma...
Certificate summary - Owner: WebSpace-Forum Server CA, "WebSpace-Forum, Thomas Wendt", DE Issuer: UT...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store with Microsoft "certutil" tool? If you want to ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Security Communication RootCA2 Issuer: Security Communication RootCA2 ...