Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 3906👍, 0💬
How to get a list of all certificates in "Third-Party Root Certification Authorities" certificate st...
Certificate summary - Owner: Entrust Certification Authority - L1C, "(c) 2009 Entrust, Inc.", www.en...
Certificate Summary: Subject: StartCom Certification Authority Issuer: StartCom Certification Author...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.usps.com Issuer: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Expiration: 2014...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust Certification Authority - L1K Issuer: Entrust Root Certificati...