Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 3484👍, 0💬
What Is Microsoft CertUtil? Microsoft CertUtil is a command-line program that is installed as part o...
What is the file name is used by Firefox to store CA certificates on Windows 7 systems? Where this f...
What options are supported by the "keytool -certreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to generate a...
How to create a new system certificate store using the "makecert.exe" command? Yes, "makecert.exe" c...
How to delete a certificate from a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can delete...