Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 3099👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: Google Internet Authority, Google Inc, US Issuer: Equifax Secure Certif...
Why I am getting the "variable lookup failed for ca::default_ca" error when running OpenSSL "ca" com...
How to use the "keytool -certreq" command? I have have created a new pair of public key and private ...
How to list all certificates stored in the "cert8.db" file by Firefox 9? I know where "cert8.db" is ...
How to create a self-signed root certificate using "makecert.exe"? I want to issue and sign certific...