Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 4715👍, 0💬
What are X509 V3 extensions options in the configuration file for the OpenSSL "req" command? X509 V3...
How to view the ASN.1 structure of an DH private key using the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? You can ...
How to connect to a HTTPS Web site using OpenSSL? I see the Web sites using the "https:\" format. If...
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...
Why am I getting the "data too large for key size" error, when using OpenSSL "rsautl" command to enc...