Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 2644👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.badoo.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration:...
What is the default behavior of the "certutil -store" command? The default behavior of the "certutil...
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy o...
How to delete a certificate from a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can delete...
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not secure" error screen in Firefox? You will see the "Your...