Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 2533👍, 0💬
How to download Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows 7? I know it can be used to manage cert8.gb and ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.badoo.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration:...
How to get a list of extended options supported by the "makecert.exe" command? I want to know more o...
What is the password for the Java default trusted keystore file: "cacerts"? The Java Keytool prompts...
How to use the "keytool -certreq" command? I have have created a new pair of public key and private ...