Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 6226👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.yahoo.com Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Expiration:...
What is "makecert.exe" on Windows? What can I use it for? "makecert.exe" is a Certificate Creation t...
How to run Java Control Panel on Mac? I can not find it on my Mac computer. The "Java Control Panel"...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Dow Jones Enterprise Root CA Issuer: Dow Jones Enterprise Root CA Expi...
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in IE? If you want to see more detailed inf...