Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 4469👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Certum CA Issuer: Certum CA Expiration: 2027-06-11 10:46:39 UTC Key Id...
What are the ways to use certificate for authentication? Can certificates be used to secure Web site...
How to add a certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have a certificate fi...
Hi to all! Please help somebody I have certificate signed by CA(it should root for me), also generat...
What is the distinguished_name section in the OpenSSL configuration file? The distinguished_name sec...