Export Server Certificate Path in Google Chrome
How to export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome?
To export all certificates in the server certificate path to a file in Google Chrome, you can choose the "PKCS #7" file format as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Google Chrome.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click "Copy to File..." button. You see "Certificate Export Wizard" showing up.
5. Click "Next" on the wizard. You see the "Export File Format" selection screen.
6. Select "Cryptographic Message Syntax Standard - PKCS #7 Certificates (.P7B)", and check "Include all certificates in the certification path if possible".
7. Click "Next" to finish saving all certificates into a single file, "C:\fyicenter\paypal.p7b".
See the picture below:
2013-12-02, 3253👍, 0💬
What options are supported by the "keytool -printcertreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to print...
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy o...
How to download JDK 1.7 for Windows? I want to use the Keytool included in the JDK to generate keys ...
How to create a test certificate for myself using the "makecert.exe" command? You can create a test ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Issuer: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Expiration: 2036...