Downloading and Installing Portecle
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux?
If you want to use Portecle to generate and manage certificates you can download and install Portecle on Windows or Linux systems following this tutorial. And it's free!
1. Go to Portecle download site.
2. Click "Files" in the menu. You see the Portecle download folder page showing up.
3. Click "Portecle" > "1.9" folder. Then click "portecle-1.9.zip" file to start download the Portecle 1.9 binary package. The package works for Windows, Linux, and all other platforms.
4. Unzip the downloaded file "portecle-1.9.zip" to folder "\local\portecle-1.9".
5. Make sure you have Java SE 8 or later installed on your computer.
5. Start a command line window and run the following command to start Fortecle 1.9:
C:\fyicenter>java -jar \local\portecle-1.9\portecle.jar
You see Fortecle 1.9 application window showing up. You can read \local\portecle-1.9\README.txt for additional help on installation.
2017-01-24, 14959👍, 2💬
How to add a certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have a certificate fi...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 Issuer: Global Chambersign Root - 2008 ...
Are you having Internet security certificate problems with a Web browser or an application? Welcome ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Certum CA Issuer: Certum CA Expiration: 2027-06-11 10:46:39 UTC Key Id...
How to view personal certificate using "certmgr.msc"? I have imported it in the Personal certificate...