Downloading and Installing Portecle
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux?
If you want to use Portecle to generate and manage certificates you can download and install Portecle on Windows or Linux systems following this tutorial. And it's free!
1. Go to Portecle download site.
2. Click "Files" in the menu. You see the Portecle download folder page showing up.
3. Click "Portecle" > "1.9" folder. Then click "portecle-1.9.zip" file to start download the Portecle 1.9 binary package. The package works for Windows, Linux, and all other platforms.
4. Unzip the downloaded file "portecle-1.9.zip" to folder "\local\portecle-1.9".
5. Make sure you have Java SE 8 or later installed on your computer.
6. Start a command line window and run the following command to start Portecle 1.9:
C:\fyicenter>java -jar \local\portecle-1.9\portecle.jar
You see Portecle 1.9 application window showing up. You can read \local\portecle-1.9\README.txt for additional help on installation.
2017-07-29, 20378👍, 4💬
What is the default behavior of the "certutil -store" command? The default behavior of the "certutil...
How to use the "keytool -certreq" command? I have have created a new pair of public key and private ...
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy o...
How to download JDK 1.7 for Windows? I want to use the Keytool included in the JDK to generate keys ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: login.live.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA Exp...