Downloading and Installing Portecle
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux?
If you want to use Portecle to generate and manage certificates you can download and install Portecle on Windows or Linux systems following this tutorial. And it's free!
1. Go to Portecle download site.
2. Click "Files" in the menu. You see the Portecle download folder page showing up.
3. Click "Portecle" > "1.9" folder. Then click "portecle-1.9.zip" file to start download the Portecle 1.9 binary package. The package works for Windows, Linux, and all other platforms.
4. Unzip the downloaded file "portecle-1.9.zip" to folder "\local\portecle-1.9".
5. Make sure you have Java SE 8 or later installed on your computer.
6. Start a command line window and run the following command to start Portecle 1.9:
C:\fyicenter>java -jar \local\portecle-1.9\portecle.jar
You see Portecle 1.9 application window showing up. You can read \local\portecle-1.9\README.txt for additional help on installation.
2017-07-29, 34678👍, 4💬
Why am I getting the "MSVCR71.dll is missing" error when running the "certutil" command on my Window...
How to generate a DER file with a single data field using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can u...
How to view the ASN.1 structure of an RSA private key using the OpenSSL "asn1parse" command? You can...
Where to find tutorials on managing certificate on Windows system? I want to learn how manages secur...
Where to find tutorials on using certificate manager console "certmgr.msc" on Windows? Here is a col...