Downloading and Installing Portecle
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux?
If you want to use Portecle to generate and manage certificates you can download and install Portecle on Windows or Linux systems following this tutorial. And it's free!
1. Go to Portecle download site.
2. Click "Files" in the menu. You see the Portecle download folder page showing up.
3. Click "Portecle" > "1.9" folder. Then click "portecle-1.9.zip" file to start download the Portecle 1.9 binary package. The package works for Windows, Linux, and all other platforms.
4. Unzip the downloaded file "portecle-1.9.zip" to folder "\local\portecle-1.9".
5. Make sure you have Java SE 8 or later installed on your computer.
6. Start a command line window and run the following command to start Portecle 1.9:
C:\fyicenter>java -jar \local\portecle-1.9\portecle.jar
You see Portecle 1.9 application window showing up. You can read \local\portecle-1.9\README.txt for additional help on installation.
2017-07-29, 26996👍, 4💬
How to create a new "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? If you want to create a new "cert...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Equifax Secure Global eBusiness CA-1 Issuer: Equifax Secure Global eBu...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.alipay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3 E...
How to export a CA certificate from Google Chrome? I want to save a copy before removing the CA cert...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -store" command? What are command options supported by "certutil -...