Downloading and Installing Portecle
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux?
If you want to use Portecle to generate and manage certificates you can download and install Portecle on Windows or Linux systems following this tutorial. And it's free!
1. Go to Portecle download site.
2. Click "Files" in the menu. You see the Portecle download folder page showing up.
3. Click "Portecle" > "1.9" folder. Then click "portecle-1.9.zip" file to start download the Portecle 1.9 binary package. The package works for Windows, Linux, and all other platforms.
4. Unzip the downloaded file "portecle-1.9.zip" to folder "\local\portecle-1.9".
5. Make sure you have Java SE 8 or later installed on your computer.
5. Start a command line window and run the following command to start Fortecle 1.9:
C:\fyicenter>java -jar \local\portecle-1.9\portecle.jar
You see Fortecle 1.9 application window showing up. You can read \local\portecle-1.9\README.txt for additional help on installation.
2017-01-24, 13383👍, 2💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Equifax Secure Global eBusiness CA-1 Issuer: Equifax Secure Global eBu...
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware Issuer: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware Expiration: 2019...
How to create my private key and store it in a file using "makecert.exe"? If you want to create a pr...
How to get help on using the Java Keytool command? I have never used Keytool before. If you are new ...
Where are private keys are stored on my Windows 7 system? I want to know where are my private keys c...