Downloading and Installing Portecle
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux?
If you want to use Portecle to generate and manage certificates you can download and install Portecle on Windows or Linux systems following this tutorial. And it's free!
1. Go to Portecle download site.
2. Click "Files" in the menu. You see the Portecle download folder page showing up.
3. Click "Portecle" > "1.9" folder. Then click "portecle-1.9.zip" file to start download the Portecle 1.9 binary package. The package works for Windows, Linux, and all other platforms.
4. Unzip the downloaded file "portecle-1.9.zip" to folder "\local\portecle-1.9".
5. Make sure you have Java SE 8 or later installed on your computer.
5. Start a command line window and run the following command to start Fortecle 1.9:
C:\fyicenter>java -jar \local\portecle-1.9\portecle.jar
You see Fortecle 1.9 application window showing up. You can read \local\portecle-1.9\README.txt for additional help on installation.
2017-07-28, 16314👍, 3💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: signin.ebay.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL CA Ex...
What is the default password for the Java user-level trusted certificate keystore: "trusted.certs"? ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Issuer: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Expiration: 2036...
How to export the server certificate to a file in IE? I can view the server certificate used by the ...
How to specify a private key container the "makecert.exe" command? I want to keep the private in my ...