Downloading and Installing Portecle
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux?
If you want to use Portecle to generate and manage certificates you can download and install Portecle on Windows or Linux systems following this tutorial. And it's free!
1. Go to Portecle download site.
2. Click "Files" in the menu. You see the Portecle download folder page showing up.
3. Click "Portecle" > "1.9" folder. Then click "portecle-1.9.zip" file to start download the Portecle 1.9 binary package. The package works for Windows, Linux, and all other platforms.
4. Unzip the downloaded file "portecle-1.9.zip" to folder "\local\portecle-1.9".
5. Make sure you have Java SE 8 or later installed on your computer.
6. Start a command line window and run the following command to start Portecle 1.9:
C:\fyicenter>java -jar \local\portecle-1.9\portecle.jar
You see Portecle 1.9 application window showing up. You can read \local\portecle-1.9\README.txt for additional help on installation.
2017-07-29, 21572👍, 4💬
What Is Microsoft CertUtil? Microsoft CertUtil is a command-line program that is installed as part o...
What is the file name is used by Firefox to store CA certificates on Windows 7 systems? Where this f...
Why I am getting the "No local Certification Authority; use -config option" error when running Micro...
Why www.facebook.com has 2 certificates for their HTTPS Web site? To understand why www.facebook.com...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GeoTrust Global CA Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Expira...