Download and Install OpenSSL slproweb Binary for Windows
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and certificates.
You can download and install OpenSSL Windows version using these steps:
1. Go to the https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html Website.
2. Scroll down and select the latest version that matches your Windows type, like "Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.2h Light".
3. Download and save the selected ZIP file to a folder, like C:\temp.
4. Double-click the downloaded file C:\temp\Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_0_2h.exe. You will see the installation wizard screen.
5. Follow the wizard and use the following folder name as the destination location.
6. Make sure to select "Copy OpenSSL DLLs to: The OpenSSL binary (/bin) directory" option. Then finish the installation.
7. Try to run OpenSSL in a command line windows:
C:\fyicenter>\local\openssl-win32\bin\openssl.exe version OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016
2018-01-19, 8091👍, 0💬
How to view contents of an RSA public key file using OpenSSL "rsa" command? If you want to view cont...
Certificate summary - Owner: Thawte SSL CA, "Thawte, Inc.", US Issuer: thawte Primary Root CA, "(c) ...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.rakuten.co.jp, Develop01, "Rakuten,Inc.", L=Shinagawa-ku, ST=Tokyo,...
How to verify the digital signature inside a CSR using OpenSSL "req -verify" command? If you want to...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Certum Trusted Network CA Issuer: Certum Trusted Network CA Expiration...