Download and Install OpenSSL slproweb Binary for Windows
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and certificates.
You can download and install OpenSSL Windows version using these steps:
1. Go to the https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html Website.
2. Scroll down and select the latest version that matches your Windows type, like "Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.2h Light".
3. Download and save the selected ZIP file to a folder, like C:\temp.
4. Double-click the downloaded file C:\temp\Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_0_2h.exe. You will see the installation wizard screen.
5. Follow the wizard and use the following folder name as the destination location.
6. Make sure to select "Copy OpenSSL DLLs to: The OpenSSL binary (/bin) directory" option. Then finish the installation.
7. Try to run OpenSSL in a command line windows:
C:\fyicenter>\local\openssl-win32\bin\openssl.exe version OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016
2018-01-19, 3462👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on using certificate manager console "certmgr.msc" on Windows? Here is a col...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GlobalSign Organization Validation CA - G2 Issuer: GlobalSign Root CA ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 1 Public Primary Certification Authority - G3 Issuer: V...
How to generate a pair of RSA Private Key and Public Key? To help you to generate a pair of RSA Priv...
How to connect to a HTTPS Web site using OpenSSL? I see the Web sites using the "https:\" format. If...