Download and Install OpenSSL slproweb Binary for Windows
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and certificates.
You can download and install OpenSSL Windows version using these steps:
1. Go to the https://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html Website.
2. Scroll down and select the latest version that matches your Windows type, like "Win32 OpenSSL v1.0.2h Light".
3. Download and save the selected ZIP file to a folder, like C:\temp.
4. Double-click the downloaded file C:\temp\Win32OpenSSL_Light-1_0_2h.exe. You will see the installation wizard screen.
5. Follow the wizard and use the following folder name as the destination location.
6. Make sure to select "Copy OpenSSL DLLs to: The OpenSSL binary (/bin) directory" option. Then finish the installation.
7. Try to run OpenSSL in a command line windows:
C:\fyicenter>\local\openssl-win32\bin\openssl.exe version OpenSSL 1.0.2h 3 May 2016
2018-01-19, 8854👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.facebook.com Issuer: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server C...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.rapidshare.com, Premium SSL Wildcard, IT, RapidShare AG, STREET=Gewer...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.googleusercontent.com Issuer: Google Internet Authority Expiration: ...
How to open an encrypted RSA key file using OpenSSL "rsa" command? I was told the key file is DES en...
Where to find tutorials on using certificate manager console "certmgr.msc" on Windows? Here is a col...