Open and View CRL File
How to open and view a CRL (Certificate Revocation List) file? I just downloaded a CRL from the certificate's CA Website.
If you want to open and view the list of revoked certificates in CRL (Certificate Revocation List) file you can follow this tutorial.
1. Open the certificate by double-click the CRL file name (for example GTSGIAG3.crl) on a Windows computer. You see the "Certificate Revocation List" window displayed.
2. Click "General" tab. You see general information of the CA who signed this CRL file.
Issuer: Google Internet Authority G3
3. Click "Revocation List" tab. You see a list of revoked certificates.
4. Click first serial number is in revokation list. You see details about this revocation:
Serial number: 15a779108904edb2 Revokcation date: Friday, March 8, 2019 CRL Reason Code: Superseded(4)
5. Go back and review the original X.509 certificate. If it has a serial number of "15a779108904edb2" and issued by "Google Internet Authority G3", then that certificate is revoked.
2019-07-19, 1467👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Yandex Passport Issuer: YandexExternalCA Expiration: 2014-01-17 15:15:...
How can I use Mozilla "certutil -A" command? What are command options supported by "certutil -A"? Th...
What can I use OpenSSL "s_client" command for? What are options supported by the "s_client" command?...
How to search and export a certificate from a certificate store into a certificate file with Microso...
Certificate Summary: Subject: AAA Certificate Services Issuer: AAA Certificate Services Expiration: ...