Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (914)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2554)
What Is (22)
Open and View CRL File
How to open and view a CRL (Certificate Revocation List) file? I just downloaded a CRL from the certificate's CA Website.
If you want to open and view the list of revoked certificates in CRL (Certificate Revocation List) file you can follow this tutorial.
1. Open the certificate by double-click the CRL file name (for example GTSGIAG3.crl) on a Windows computer. You see the "Certificate Revocation List" window displayed.
2. Click "General" tab. You see general information of the CA who signed this CRL file.
Issuer: Google Internet Authority G3
3. Click "Revocation List" tab. You see a list of revoked certificates.
4. Click first serial number is in revokation list. You see details about this revocation:
Serial number: 15a779108904edb2 Revokcation date: Friday, March 8, 2019 CRL Reason Code: Superseded(4)
5. Go back and review the original X.509 certificate. If it has a serial number of "15a779108904edb2" and issued by "Google Internet Authority G3", then that certificate is revoked.
â‡’ CRL File Format and Fields
â‡ Retrieve CRL File from Certificate CA
â‡‘ CRL (Certificate Revocation List)
2019-07-19, 7667👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject Common Name (CN): ssl.cdngc.net Issuer Common Name (CN): DigiCert High ...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.edublogs.org, EssentialSSL Wildcard, Domain Control Validated Issuer:...
How to decrypt a large file with an RSA private key using OpenSSL "rsautl" command? I received a lar...
How to view general information of a root CA certificate in Google Chrome? I want to know when is th...
Certificate summary - Owner: Google Internet Authority, Google Inc, US Issuer: Equifax Secure Certif...