Open and View CRL File
How to open and view a CRL (Certificate Revocation List) file? I just downloaded a CRL from the certificate's CA Website.
If you want to open and view the list of revoked certificates in CRL (Certificate Revocation List) file you can follow this tutorial.
1. Open the certificate by double-click the CRL file name (for example GTSGIAG3.crl) on a Windows computer. You see the "Certificate Revocation List" window displayed.
2. Click "General" tab. You see general information of the CA who signed this CRL file.
Issuer: Google Internet Authority G3
3. Click "Revocation List" tab. You see a list of revoked certificates.
4. Click first serial number is in revokation list. You see details about this revocation:
Serial number: 15a779108904edb2 Revokcation date: Friday, March 8, 2019 CRL Reason Code: Superseded(4)
5. Go back and review the original X.509 certificate. If it has a serial number of "15a779108904edb2" and issued by "Google Internet Authority G3", then that certificate is revoked.
2019-07-19, 2916👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: GeoTrust Primary Certification Authority - G2 Issuer: GeoTrust Primary...
Which certificate file format should I use when exporting a certificate from IE? What is the "Base-6...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust.net Secure Server Certification Authority Issuer: Entrust.net ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: DigiCert High Assurance EV Root CA Issuer: DigiCert High Assurance EV ...
How to specify the root CA certificates that close the signing chain for the server certificate for ...