Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 5155👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: AAA Certificate Services Issuer: AAA Certificate Services Expiration: ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.facebook.com Issuer: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server...
What options are supported by the "keytool -printcertreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to print...
How to save the output of an OpenSSL command into a file? I want to make a copy of the server certif...
How to start "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? I know it is installed on my system as part of Visual Studi...