Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 4814👍, 0💬
What can I use OpenSSL "x509" command for? What are options supported by the "x509" command? OpenSSL...
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not secure" error screen in Firefox? You will see the "Your...
How to search and export a certificate from a certificate store into a certificate file with Microso...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server CA - Class ... Issuer: C...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.amazon.cn Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiratio...