Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 5767👍, 0💬
Can you show me an example of X.509 certificate data structure? Here is an example of X.509 Version ...
What is ASN.1 OCTET STRING field type? How to specify OCTET STRING field type in OpenSSL "asn1parse"...
How to find the Java Keytool on my Windows system? I think I have Java installed. Keytool is nice fr...
How to convert a certificate file in PEM (Privacy Enhanced Mail) format to DER (Distinguished Encodi...
How to specify the root CA certificates that close the signing chain for the server certificate for ...