Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 3436👍, 0💬
What is the password for the Java default trusted keystore file: "cacerts"? The Java Keytool prompts...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store using "certmgr.msc"? The certificate has been e...
Where are private keys are stored on my Windows 7 system? I want to know where are my private keys c...
How to import a certificates to a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can import ...
How to start "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? I know it is installed on my system as part of Visual Studi...