Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 3559👍, 0💬
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.ex e"download on my desktop. If you ...
Are you having Internet security certificate problems with a Web browser or an application? Welcome ...
How to specify a private key container the "makecert.exe" command? I want to keep the private in my ...
How to export the server certificate to a file in IE? I can view the server certificate used by the ...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store with Microsoft "certutil" tool? If you want to ...