Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 4531👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: Starfield Secure Certificate Authority - G2, http://certs.starfieldte ch...
How to how extra an ASN.1 child structure using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can use the Ope...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -delstore" command? What are command options supported by "certuti...
How to export a certificate from a certificate store into a certificate file with Microsoft "certuti...
How to print out information from a certificate stored in cert8.db file? If you want to print out in...