Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 3786👍, 0💬
What are the ways to use certificate for authentication? Can certificates be used to secure Web site...
What is "makecert.exe" on Windows 7? What can I use it for? "makecert.exe" is a Certificate Creation...
Where to find tutorials on using certificate manager command line tool "certmgr.exe" on Windows? Her...
How to export a certificates from a system certificate store using "certmgr.exe" tool? You can expor...
Certificate summary - Owner: GeoTrust SSL CA, "GeoTrust, Inc.", US Issuer: GeoTrust Global CA, GeoTr...