Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
How to export the server certificate to a file in Firefox? I can view the server certificate used by the Web site.
If you are view the server certificate in Firefox, you can export it to a certificate file as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see the server certificate listed at the bottom of the Certificate Hierarchy list.
4. Click the server certificate like "www.paypal.com"
5. Click "Export..." button. You see "Save Certificate To File" screen showing up.
6. Find the folder where you want to save the file and click "Save" button to save the certificate. The default file name is something like: "www.paypal.com.crt".
2012-07-26, 5379👍, 0💬
How to specify those intermediate CA certificates that form the signing chain for the server certifi...
Do you want to learn how to manage certificates for Java VM (Virtual Machine) on Windows? Here is a ...
Where to find tutorials on using certificate manager command line tool "certmgr.exe" on Windows? Her...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.taobao.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiration...
How to how extra an ASN.1 child structure using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" command? You can use the Ope...