Install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows
How to install OpenSSL on Windows? I have downloaded the "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" on the desktop.
If you have "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" available, you can install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows using these steps:
1. Double-click on "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" to start the installation wizard.
2. Click "Next" button on the first screen.
3. Check "I accept the agreement" and click "Next" button on the license agreement screen.
4. Keep the default installation location: "C:\Program Files\GnuWin32" and click "Next" button on the destination location screen.
5. Keep all 3 components: Binaries, Documentation, Developer files, and click "Next" button on the component screen.
6. Keep the default menu name: "GnuWin32\OpenSSL" and click "Next" button on the menu folder screen.
7. Keep the "Create document shortcuts in Start Menu folder" selection and click "Next" button on the additional tasks screen.
7. Click "Next" button on the confirmation screen.
8. Wait for the installation to finish and click "Finish" button on the last screen.
2012-07-23, 7673👍, 0💬
How to use the "keytool -gencert" command? I received a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file and w...
How to start OpenSSL from my working directory where I have certificates stored. You can start OpenS...
Can I continue to use the Web site, even if it has the "Your connection is not secure" error? Normal...
Why I am getting the "error while loading serial number" error when running OpenSSL "ca" command? If...
How to how generate a DER with a nested SEQUENCE ASN.1 structure using the OpenSSL "ans1parse" comma...