Install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows
How to install OpenSSL on Windows? I have downloaded the "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" on the desktop.
If you have "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" available, you can install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows using these steps:
1. Double-click on "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" to start the installation wizard.
2. Click "Next" button on the first screen.
3. Check "I accept the agreement" and click "Next" button on the license agreement screen.
4. Keep the default installation location: "C:\Program Files\GnuWin32" and click "Next" button on the destination location screen.
5. Keep all 3 components: Binaries, Documentation, Developer files, and click "Next" button on the component screen.
6. Keep the default menu name: "GnuWin32\OpenSSL" and click "Next" button on the menu folder screen.
7. Keep the "Create document shortcuts in Start Menu folder" selection and click "Next" button on the additional tasks screen.
7. Click "Next" button on the confirmation screen.
8. Wait for the installation to finish and click "Finish" button on the last screen.
2012-07-23, 8227👍, 0💬
How to import a my certificate signed by a CA back to my private key and public key entry in my keys...
How to use the "keytool -genkeypair" command? I want to generate a pair of public key and private ke...
How to view Java user-level trusted certificates using Java Control Panel? To view Java user-level t...
How to create a new certificate to be used by someone to secure emails using "makecert.exe"? If you ...
How to use the "keytool -certreq" command? I have have created a new pair of public key and private ...