Install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows
How to install OpenSSL on Windows? I have downloaded the "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" on the desktop.
If you have "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" available, you can install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows using these steps:
1. Double-click on "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" to start the installation wizard.
2. Click "Next" button on the first screen.
3. Check "I accept the agreement" and click "Next" button on the license agreement screen.
4. Keep the default installation location: "C:\Program Files\GnuWin32" and click "Next" button on the destination location screen.
5. Keep all 3 components: Binaries, Documentation, Developer files, and click "Next" button on the component screen.
6. Keep the default menu name: "GnuWin32\OpenSSL" and click "Next" button on the menu folder screen.
7. Keep the "Create document shortcuts in Start Menu folder" selection and click "Next" button on the additional tasks screen.
7. Click "Next" button on the confirmation screen.
8. Wait for the installation to finish and click "Finish" button on the last screen.
2012-07-23, 7117👍, 0💬
How to view details of a certificate displayed in by the Microsoft "certutil -viewstore" command? Wh...
Certificate Summary: Subject: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Issuer: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Expiration: 2036...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.mediafire.com Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC...
How to start the "Certificate Manager" inside IE (Internet Explorer)? I heard that it can be used to...
How to use the "keytool -list" command? I want to see what in the keystore file. Here is an example ...