Install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows
How to install OpenSSL on Windows? I have downloaded the "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" on the desktop.
If you have "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" available, you can install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows using these steps:
1. Double-click on "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" to start the installation wizard.
2. Click "Next" button on the first screen.
3. Check "I accept the agreement" and click "Next" button on the license agreement screen.
4. Keep the default installation location: "C:\Program Files\GnuWin32" and click "Next" button on the destination location screen.
5. Keep all 3 components: Binaries, Documentation, Developer files, and click "Next" button on the component screen.
6. Keep the default menu name: "GnuWin32\OpenSSL" and click "Next" button on the menu folder screen.
7. Keep the "Create document shortcuts in Start Menu folder" selection and click "Next" button on the additional tasks screen.
7. Click "Next" button on the confirmation screen.
8. Wait for the installation to finish and click "Finish" button on the last screen.
2012-07-23, 8939👍, 0💬
How to read the connection information on the page properties screen in IE? What is the meaning of "...
Where is the default trusted certificate keystore file located on my Windows system? I think I have ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA Issuer: VeriSign Class...
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not secure" error screen in Firefox? You will see the "Your...
What is the file name is used by Firefox to store CA certificates on Windows 7 systems? Where this f...