Detailed Information of Server Certificate in Safari 5
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5?
If you want to see more detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5, you can follow these steps:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit https://www.yahoo.com Web site.
2. Open the server certificate by clicking the "Lock" icon at the end of the Web site address input box. You see the certificate screen showing up.
3. Click on the "Details" tab. You see a list of data fields in the certificate showing up.
4. Click on field names, one at a time, to see the full value of that field.
5. For example, click the "Issuer" field. You see "Issuer" value showing up.
CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 OU = Symantec Trust Network O = Symantec Corporation C = US
2015-10-09, 1158👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not secure" error screen in Firefox? You will see the "Your...
How to export my private key from the system certificate store into a file? The "export the private ...
How to create a test certificate for myself using the "makecert.exe" command? You can create a test ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.usps.com Issuer: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Expiration: 2014...
How to search for certificates in all certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I want to see all cert...