Detailed Information of Server Certificate in Safari 5
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5?
If you want to see more detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5, you can follow these steps:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit https://www.yahoo.com Web site.
2. Open the server certificate by clicking the "Lock" icon at the end of the Web site address input box. You see the certificate screen showing up.
3. Click on the "Details" tab. You see a list of data fields in the certificate showing up.
4. Click on field names, one at a time, to see the full value of that field.
5. For example, click the "Issuer" field. You see "Issuer" value showing up.
CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 OU = Symantec Trust Network O = Symantec Corporation C = US
2015-10-09, 749👍, 0💬
How to specify the root CA certificates that close the signing chain for the server certificate for ...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.facebook.com Issuer: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server...
How to add a root CA certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have exported...
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy o...
How to delete a certificate from a certificate store with Microsoft "certutil" tool? If you want to ...