Detailed Information of Server Certificate in Safari 5
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5?
If you want to see more detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5, you can follow these steps:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit https://www.yahoo.com Web site.
2. Open the server certificate by clicking the "Lock" icon at the end of the Web site address input box. You see the certificate screen showing up.
3. Click on the "Details" tab. You see a list of data fields in the certificate showing up.
4. Click on field names, one at a time, to see the full value of that field.
5. For example, click the "Issuer" field. You see "Issuer" value showing up.
CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 OU = Symantec Trust Network O = Symantec Corporation C = US
2015-10-09, 842👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "Your connection is not secure" error screen in Firefox? You will see the "Your...
How to export a certificate from a cert8.db file to a certificate file in PEM format? If you want to...
Certificate Summary: Subject: AAA Certificate Services Issuer: AAA Certificate Services Expiration: ...
How to download Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows 7? I know it can be used to manage cert8.gb and ...
How to convert a certificate file in PEM (Privacy Enhanced Mail) format to DER (Distinguished Encodi...