Detailed Information of Server Certificate in Safari 5
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5?
If you want to see more detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5, you can follow these steps:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit https://www.yahoo.com Web site.
2. Open the server certificate by clicking the "Lock" icon at the end of the Web site address input box. You see the certificate screen showing up.
3. Click on the "Details" tab. You see a list of data fields in the certificate showing up.
4. Click on field names, one at a time, to see the full value of that field.
5. For example, click the "Issuer" field. You see "Issuer" value showing up.
CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 OU = Symantec Trust Network O = Symantec Corporation C = US
2015-10-09, 946👍, 0💬
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and cer...
How to print out MD5 and SHA-1 fingerprints of a certificate using OpenSSL "x509" command? I need to...
How to create a new "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? If you want to create a new "cert...
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN - DATACorp SGC Issuer: UTN - DATACorp SGC Expiration: 2019-06-24 1...
What options are supported by the "keytool -certreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to generate a...