Detailed Information of Server Certificate in Safari 5
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5?
If you want to see more detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5, you can follow these steps:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit https://www.yahoo.com Web site.
2. Open the server certificate by clicking the "Lock" icon at the end of the Web site address input box. You see the certificate screen showing up.
3. Click on the "Details" tab. You see a list of data fields in the certificate showing up.
4. Click on field names, one at a time, to see the full value of that field.
5. For example, click the "Issuer" field. You see "Issuer" value showing up.
CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 OU = Symantec Trust Network O = Symantec Corporation C = US
2015-10-09, 1047👍, 0💬
Why www.facebook.com has 2 certificates for their HTTPS Web site? To understand why www.facebook.com...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Public...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.secureserver.net, "Special Domain Services, LLC.", L=Scottsdale, ST...
How to specify those intermediate CA certificates that form the signing chain for the server certifi...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GeoTrust Global CA Issuer: GeoTrust Global CA Expiration: 2022-05-21 0...