Detailed Information of Server Certificate in Safari 5
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5?
If you want to see more detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5, you can follow these steps:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit https://www.yahoo.com Web site.
2. Open the server certificate by clicking the "Lock" icon at the end of the Web site address input box. You see the certificate screen showing up.
3. Click on the "Details" tab. You see a list of data fields in the certificate showing up.
4. Click on field names, one at a time, to see the full value of that field.
5. For example, click the "Issuer" field. You see "Issuer" value showing up.
CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 OU = Symantec Trust Network O = Symantec Corporation C = US
2015-10-09, 710👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Issuer: SwissSign Gold CA - G2 Expiration: 2036...
What options are supported by the "keytool -list" command? Java Keytool can be used to manage certif...
How to create a new "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? If you want to create a new "cert...
How to get the hash value (or thumbprint value) of a certificate? I have the certificate stored in D...
How to run Java Control Panel on Windows? I can not find it in Control Panel on my Windows 7 system....