Detailed Information of Server Certificate in Safari 5
How to view detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5?
If you want to see more detailed information of a server certificate in Safari 5, you can follow these steps:
1. Run Safari 5 and visit https://www.yahoo.com Web site.
2. Open the server certificate by clicking the "Lock" icon at the end of the Web site address input box. You see the certificate screen showing up.
3. Click on the "Details" tab. You see a list of data fields in the certificate showing up.
4. Click on field names, one at a time, to see the full value of that field.
5. For example, click the "Issuer" field. You see "Issuer" value showing up.
CN = Symantec Class 3 Secure Server CA - G4 OU = Symantec Trust Network O = Symantec Corporation C = US
2015-10-09, 1905👍, 0💬
How to import a trusted certificate with Portecle? To import a trusted certificate into a keystore f...
Where I can get a list of all root CA certificates provided by Microsoft on Windows? Here is a compl...
How to decrypt a file with the RSA private key using OpenSSL "rsautl" command? I received a file tha...
How to import a certificate as a user-level trusted certificate using Java Control Panel? If you obt...
Certificate summary - Owner: wordpress.com, Domain Control Validated, wordpress.com Issuer: SERIALNU...