How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 6718👍, 0💬
How to get a list of extended options supported by the "makecert.exe" command? I want to know more o...
How to convert a certificate file in DER (Distinguished Encoding Rules) format to PEM (Privacy Enhan...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.amazon.cn Issuer: VeriSign Class 3 Secure Server CA - G3 Expiratio...
Certificate Summary: Subject: AddTrust External CA Root Issuer: AddTrust External CA Root Expiration...
What options are supported by the "keytool -gencert" command? Java Keytool can be used to sign a CSR...