How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 6984👍, 0💬
Do you want to learn how to manage certificates on Windows with Microsoft "certutil" tool? Here is a...
What keystore files are used to hold certificates managed by Java Control Panel? I want to manage th...
What is Java Keytool? I heard that Java Keytool is nice tool to generate keys and manage certificate...
Certificate Summary: Subject: AAA Certificate Services Issuer: AAA Certificate Services Expiration: ...
What commands are supported in OpenSSL? Here is a complete list of commands supported in OpenSSL: ST...