How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 6723👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Certum CA Issuer: Certum CA Expiration: 2027-06-11 10:46:39 UTC Key Id...
Certificate summary - Owner: DigiCert SHA2 Secure Server CA, DigiCert Inc, US Issuer: DigiCert Globa...
How to export my private key from the system certificate store into a file? The "export the private ...
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certific...
Why I am getting the "unable to open './demoCA/index.txt'" error when running OpenSSL "ca" command? ...