How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 5603👍, 0💬
What options are supported by the "keytool -certreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to generate a...
Where is the user-level Java trusted keystore file on Windows? I know the system-level java trusted ...
How to search and export a certificate from a certificate store into a certificate file with Microso...
How to download Portecle and install it for Windows or Linux? If you want to use Portecle to generat...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3 Issuer: VeriSign Class 3...