How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 6332👍, 0💬
How to install Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows 7? I have nss-3.10.zip and nspr-4.6.zip download ...
How to get help on using the Java Keytool command? I have never used Keytool before. If you are new ...
What is ASN.1 BIT STRING field type? How to specify BIT STRING field type in OpenSSL "asn1parse" com...
What options are supported by the "keytool -list" command? Java Keytool can be used to manage certif...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5 Issuer: V...