How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 7203👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 International Server CA - G3 Issuer: VeriSign Class 3...
What options are supported by the "keytool -printcertreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to print...
How to create a test certificate for myself and put it into "My - Personal" system certificate store...
Why I am getting the "error while loading serial number" error when running OpenSSL "ca" command? If...
Certificate summary - Owner: Baltimore CyberTrust Root, CyberTrust, Baltimore, IE Issuer: GTE CyberT...