How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 4811👍, 0💬
Certificate summary - Owner: GeoTrust DV SSL CA, Domain Validated SSL, GeoTrust Inc., US Issuer: Geo...
How to download JDK 1.7 for Windows? I want to use the Keytool included in the JDK to generate keys ...
How to list all certificates stored in the "cert8.db" file by Firefox 9? I know where "cert8.db" is ...
What keystore files are used to hold certificates managed by Java Control Panel? I want to manage th...
How to view Java system-level signer CA certificates using Java Control Panel? To view Java system-l...