How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 7550👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 3 Issuer: T-TeleSec GlobalRoot Class 3 Expi...
How to export a certificate from a cert8.db file to a certificate file in DER binary format? If you ...
How to export the server certificate to a file in IE? I can view the server certificate used by the ...
Certificate summary - Owner: Akamai Subordinate CA 3, Akamai Technologies Inc, US Issuer: GTE CyberT...
Can I continue to use the Web site, even if it has the "Your connection is not secure" error? Normal...