How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 7312👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Equifax Secure Certificate Authority Issuer: Equifax Secure Certificat...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G3 Issuer: V...
How to download OpenSSL for Windows? I heard that OpenSSL is a nice free tool to manage keys and cer...
Certificate Summary: Subject: *.usps.com Issuer: Cybertrust Public SureServer SV CA Expiration: 2014...
What options are supported by the "keytool -printcertreq" command? Java Keytool can be used to print...