How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 6023👍, 0💬
What commands are supported in Microsoft CertUtil? Here is a complete list of commands supported in ...
How to start "certmgr.exe" on Windows 7? I know it is installed on my system as part of Visual Studi...
Certificate Summary: Subject: SecureTrust CA Issuer: SecureTrust CA Expiration: 2029-12-31 19:40:55 ...
Why I am getting an error: "CryptoException: Could not save keystore"? when exporting my 4096-bit ke...
Certificate summary - Owner: accounts.google.com, Google Inc, L=Mountain View, ST=California, US Iss...