How To Install JDK 1.7 on Windows
How to install JDK 1.7 on Windows? I have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" download on my desktop.
If you have "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" ready, installing it is straightforward.
1. Double-click on "jdk-7u5-windows-i586.exe" to start the installation setup tool.
2. Click the "Next" button to review the installation custom settings. Keep the default installation folder at "C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.7.0_05\".
3. Click the "Next" button to start the installation of JDK.
4. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JRE.
5. Click the "Next" button to when it asks for installing JavaFX SDK.
6. Close the installation setup tool when everything is done.
2012-07-19, 5221👍, 0💬
What options are supported by the "keytool -importcert" command? Java Keytool can be used to save th...
What is the file name is used by Firefox to store CA certificates on Windows 7 systems? Where this f...
What is Java Keytool? I heard that Java Keytool is nice tool to generate keys and manage certificate...
What is the password for the Java default trusted keystore file: "cacerts"? The Java Keytool prompts...
How to import a root CA certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? I have the certific...