certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7327👍, 0💬
Where are private keys are stored on my Windows 7 system? I want to know where are my private keys c...
Certificate summary - Owner: Baltimore CyberTrust Root, CyberTrust, Baltimore, IE Issuer: GTE CyberT...
Certificate summary - Owner: *.4shared.com, Domain Control Validated, *.4shared.com Issuer: SERIALNU...
How to create a new system certificate store using the "makecert.exe" command? Yes, "makecert.exe" c...
How to split a certificate chain file into individual certificate files? I have 2 certificates in a ...