certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7543👍, 0💬
How to start the "Certificate Manager" inside IE (Internet Explorer)? I heard that it can be used to...
What is Java Keytool? I heard that Java Keytool is nice tool to generate keys and manage certificate...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust.net Certification Authority (2048) Issuer: Entrust.net Certifi...
Certificate summary - Owner: www.mobile01.com, "Yong Sheng Technology Co., Ltd.", Web Services, L=Ta...
How to install OpenSSL on Windows? I have downloaded the "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup. exe"on the desktop...