certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 7131👍, 0💬
How to delete a root CA certificate from Google Chrome? I don't know this CA (Certificate Authority)...
Can I continue to use the Web site, even if it has the "Your connection is not secure" error? Normal...
What can I use OpenSSL "s_client" command for? What are options supported by the "s_client" command?...
What options are supported by the "keytool -printcert" command? Java Keytool can be used to printout...
Certificate Summary: Subject: GTE CyberTrust Global Root Issuer: GTE CyberTrust Global Root Expirati...