certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 6260👍, 0💬
How to create a new certificate to be used by someone to secure emails using "makecert.exe"? If you ...
How to create a new certificate to be used by some Web site for server authentication to support HTT...
What certificates are included in the Java default trusted certificate keystore file: "cacerts"? For...
Certificate summary - Owner: MSIT Machine Auth CA 2, Dredmond, Dcorp, Dmicrosoft, Dcom Issuer: Micro...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -delstore" command? What are command options supported by "certuti...