certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 6867👍, 0💬
Why I am getting the "./demoCA/newcerts: No such file or directory" error when running OpenSSL "ca" ...
Do you want to learn how to use Java Keytool as a certificate management tool? Here is a collection ...
How to export my private key from the system certificate store into a file? The "export the private ...
Certificate summary - Owner: Google Internet Authority, Google Inc, US Issuer: Equifax Secure Certif...
How to create a self-signed root certificate using "makecert.exe"? I want to issue and sign certific...