certmgr.msc - Export Certificate List on Windows 7
How to get the list of certificates from a certificate store in a text file? I want to keep a copy of it.
You can export a list of certificates in a certificate store using the "certmgr.msc" tool as shown in this tutorial.
1. Start "certmgr.msc" Management Console on your Windows 7 system. You see list of certificate stores showing up.
2. Click to open "Trusted Root Certificate Authorities" You see Certificates container showing up.
3. Right-mouse click on "Certificates" You see context menu showing up
4. Click "Export List..." in the context menu. You see save file screen showing up.
5. Enter a text file name like "C:\fyicenter\Root_CA_List.txt" and click "Save".
See the picture below:
2012-08-02, 6693👍, 0💬
How to use the "keytool -gencert" command? I received a CSR (Certificate Signing Request) file and w...
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN-USERFirst-Object Issuer: UTN-USERFirst-Object Expiration: 2019-07-...
How to use the "keytool -genkeypair" command? I want to generate a pair of public key and private ke...
How to add a root CA certificate into "cert8.db" file using Mozilla "certutil" tool? I have exported...
Certificate Summary: Subject: www.facebook.com Issuer: VeriSign, Inc., VeriSign International Server...