Install Mozilla "certutil" Tool for Windows 7
How to install Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows 7? I have nss-3.10.zip and nspr-4.6.zip download on my desktop.
If you have nss-3.10.zip and nspr-4.6.zip downloaded you can follow this tutorial to install them on your Windows 7 system. The installation process is tricky, you need to follow it carefully.
1. Unzip nss-3.10.zip to a working folder like: C:\fyicenter. You see the sub-folder "nss-3.10RTM" showing up.
2. Rename the sub-folder to "nss" to make it easier to remember to full path: C:\fyicenter\nss\.
3. Copy all NSS .DLL files to .\bin folder to make it easier to make it easier to start the "certutil" command. You can run "copy C:\fyicenter\nss\lib\*.* C:\fyicenter\nss\bin" command to do so.
4. Unzip nspr-4.6.zip to the same working folder like: C:\fyicenter. You see the sub-folder "nspr-4.6" showing up.
5. Copy all NSPR .DLL files to .\bin folder to put the required .DLL files together. You can run "copy C:\fyicenter\nspr-4.6\lib\*.* C:\fyicenter\nss\bin" command to do so.
6. Copy "msvcr71.dll" from your old Windows XP system to C:\fyicenter\nss\bin folder to avoid the missing "msvcr71.dll" problem in Windows 7.
2017-09-28, 15277👍, 3💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Security Communication RootCA2 Issuer: Security Communication RootCA2 ...
How to generate a pair of RSA Private Key and Public Key? To help you to generate a pair of RSA Priv...
How can I use Mozilla "certutil -A" command? What are command options supported by "certutil -A"? Th...
How to download JDK 1.7 for Windows? I want to use the Keytool included in the JDK to generate keys ...
Do you want to learn how to use Java Keytool as a certificate management tool? Here is a collection ...