Install Mozilla "certutil" Tool for Windows 7
How to install Mozilla "certutil" tool for Windows 7? I have nss-3.10.zip and nspr-4.6.zip download on my desktop.
If you have nss-3.10.zip and nspr-4.6.zip downloaded you can follow this tutorial to install them on your Windows 7 system. The installation process is tricky, you need to follow it carefully.
1. Unzip nss-3.10.zip to a working folder like: C:\fyicenter. You see the sub-folder "nss-3.10RTM" showing up.
2. Rename the sub-folder to "nss" to make it easier to remember to full path: C:\fyicenter\nss\.
3. Copy all NSS .DLL files to .\bin folder to make it easier to make it easier to start the "certutil" command. You can run "copy C:\fyicenter\nss\lib\*.* C:\fyicenter\nss\bin" command to do so.
4. Unzip nspr-4.6.zip to the same working folder like: C:\fyicenter. You see the sub-folder "nspr-4.6" showing up.
5. Copy all NSPR .DLL files to .\bin folder to put the required .DLL files together. You can run "copy C:\fyicenter\nspr-4.6\lib\*.* C:\fyicenter\nss\bin" command to do so.
6. Copy "msvcr71.dll" from your old Windows XP system to C:\fyicenter\nss\bin folder to avoid the missing "msvcr71.dll" problem in Windows 7.
2017-09-28, 14480👍, 3💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: UTN-USERFirst-Object Issuer: UTN-USERFirst-Object Expiration: 2019-07-...
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 2 Public Primary Certification Authority - G3 Issuer: V...
Do you want to learn how to manage certificates for Mozilla Firefox on Windows? Here is a collection...
How can I use Microsoft "certutil -store" command? What are command options supported by "certutil -...
How to create my private key and store it in a file using "makecert.exe"? If you want to create a pr...