Apple Mac (27)
DH Keys (39)
DSA Keys (70)
EC Keys (923)
Google Chrome (25)
Intermediate CA (152)
Java VM (29)
JDK Keytool (28)
Microsoft CertUtil (29)
Microsoft Edge (9)
Mozilla CertUtil (21)
Revoked Certificates (16)
Root CA (85)
RSA Keys (2572)
What Is (22)
Validation Path of Server Certificate in Firefox
How to see the signing chain or the validation path of a server certificate in Firefox? I want to know the root CA who signs the last certificate in the certificate path.
If you are visiting a Web site that uses a "https" address with Firefox, you can view the server certificate path of the site to see who is the root CA that signs the the last certificate in the certificate path as shown in this tutorial:
1. Visit https://www.paypal.com Web site with Firefox.
2. Open the server certificate as shown in the previous tutorial.
3. Click "Details" tab. You see "Certificate Hierarchy" and other sections showing up.
4. Click the top name in the Certificate Hierarchy list: "VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5"
5. Click "Issuer" in the Certificate Fields list. You see the issuer value showing up. The root CA is "VeriSign, Inc."
â‡’ Export Server Certificate in Firefox to File
â‡ General Information of Server Certificate in Firefox
â‡‘ Managing Certificates in Mozilla Firefox
2012-07-26, 5562👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: VeriSign Class 1 Public Primary Certification Authority - G3 Issuer: V...
Certificate summary - Owner: COMODO RSA Organization Validation Secure Server CA, COMODO CA Limited,...
What can I use OpenSSL "genrsa" command for? What are options supported by the "genrsa" command? Ope...
How to import personal certificate into certificate stores using "certmgr.msc"? My personal certific...
Certificate Summary: Subject: Equifax Secure eBusiness CA-1 Issuer: Equifax Secure eBusiness CA-1 Ex...