Install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows
How to install OpenSSL on Windows? I have downloaded the "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" on the desktop.
If you have "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" available, you can install OpenSSL 0.9.8h on Windows using these steps:
1. Double-click on "openssl-0.9.8h-1-setup.exe" to start the installation wizard.
2. Click "Next" button on the first screen.
3. Check "I accept the agreement" and click "Next" button on the license agreement screen.
4. Keep the default installation location: "C:\Program Files\GnuWin32" and click "Next" button on the destination location screen.
5. Keep all 3 components: Binaries, Documentation, Developer files, and click "Next" button on the component screen.
6. Keep the default menu name: "GnuWin32\OpenSSL" and click "Next" button on the menu folder screen.
7. Keep the "Create document shortcuts in Start Menu folder" selection and click "Next" button on the additional tasks screen.
7. Click "Next" button on the confirmation screen.
8. Wait for the installation to finish and click "Finish" button on the last screen.
2012-07-23, 10321👍, 0💬
Certificate Summary: Subject: Entrust.net Secure Server Certification Authority Issuer: Entrust.net ...
Certificate summary - Owner: UTN-USERFirst-Hardware, http://www.usertrust.com ,The USERTRUST Network...
How to read general information of a server certificate in IE? What is the meaning of "Issued by"? T...
Certificate summary - Owner: YandexExternalCA, Dld, Dyandex, Dru Issuer: GTE CyberTrust Global Root,...
How to delete a root CA (Certificate Authority) certificate from Firefox? I don't know this root CA ...